Chapter Fifty Seven

Can

"Daddy Can!!" this cute little angel jump out to hug me when I open the door. I hugged her back. I saw her mom walk towards to us with her upset face. I know what she up to. She is wearing a apron I bet she was preparing for a dinner.

"Come here Milk! Your Daddy Can were tired from his work" she took Milk away from me. I pouted to look fake annoyed by her.

"Whats wrong hugging your daughter Dae?" I ask her with my complaining voice. Knowing how Milk was so sweet to me she just makes my work all day paid off.

She roll her eyes on me and disappeared in front of me. I sat finally to couch and loosen the grip of my necktie to finally breath properly.

Now she face me without Milk cause I bet she hides her daughter in her room. She stand before me and crossing her arms to his chest.

"You know what stop spoiling my daughter. She even called you her daddy even though you are not" I just chuckled to the point her daughter loves me even more than her own parents.

"I cant blame her. She find me cute like her so that's why" I boastfully said.

"Tsk. Whatever. But seriously I would understand if you are annoy to me and to my daughter. She kept clinging on you and worst she is calling you her daddy" I sighed. I love her child so much.

"No worries Good was okay with that. You know how much I was fond of your daughter. And it was always pleasure on me to take care of Milk" she was touched and smiled at me.

"Why don't you get your own girlfriend and ask her to make your own family so that you can have your own" here we go again to her suggestion again.

"Dae we talked about this many times already right? and please stop setting me up to any girls you know" I've warned her because I know this talk will lead to another blind date and sure it will going to be a nightmare for both of us.

"How about seeing guys?" I let another sighed again. This girl is really annoying.

"I said I wasn't that prepared for that things and it wasn't also include to my plans" I said but she just give me refusing look.

"Not ready? For years you are working with your ass on that company for long and see how Good and I created a family. I'm just concern to your own love life. You are loveless you deserve to be loved once again. Or don't tell me you are waiting for someone to comeback?" then it hit me. Am I too obvious?

"What if I am?" I fought back. She look at me with her disappointed face.

"Are you serious? Its been 6 years Can? Yet you still waiting for a person you didn't sure will come back at you" Yes she's right. Its been 6 years but I still waiting for Tin. Even though I look so stupid for doing this to myself. That years passed I lock my heart to anyone who try to enter in my heart and even my life too. I lock myself for everything. Because damn I still love him.

"Its my decision Dae" I smiled bitterly at her.

"But Can you didn't hear anything from him since then" she continue to throw facts at me. "I'm just worried that you'll get hurt by doing this to yourself. You just have to let it go Can" its really sound so easy but that was the hardest one for me. Forgetting Tin.

Since he left six years ago. I tried to go back to my old self and started a whole new life without him. Thought everyone I overcome the pain but I was just pretending to be okay and being over to Tin.

"You look so exhausted in past few days Can" as usual I always drop off to Pete's cafe nearby in my office where I work now as assistant wedding coordinator. Pete gives me personally my favorite drink here in his cafe. Then seated in front of me.

As I sip the coffee he give to me. I lean my back to back of the chair and view the outside of the window. Sighing.

"Well the wedding of our latest client was really near and we need to double our efforts. Because its going to be a wedding of the century" I exclaimed my stress at him. He just smiled at me. For years we still friends and he was the one of my closest friend also. Everybody know how Pete's family was rich but he choose to create his own business two years ago with his husband Ae. Yes, they get married a couple years ago. Their love story last for years and I witness those too. I wouldn't deny that I envy them. And wishing me and Tin ended in that way too. But life must really unfair.

"What's bothering you?" he look worried at me. Whenever I think of that, I couldn't help but to miss Tin even more.

"Do you really don't have any communication to Tin?" asking him this for a countless time. Now he sighed at me. He shook his head.

"You know Can its been a long time since we talked and saw each other. And until now we didn't hear anything from him" he answered. Now he look at me seriously in my eyes. "Do you still that love him?" that question hit me because I know to myself that I'm so guilty about that.

It just that day I'm still holding him. Promised to love each other forever but now he is still here in my heart even though he left nothing at me. We never said goodbye. We didn't that break up either. It was just one snapped. Everything is changed since that night.

He forgot everything happen between us. Our memories that we spent with each other. His feelings for me. And even me, my whole existence in his life faded and erased in one snap. Just like that he left me.

---

a/n : ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ im hurt. because we are near to end of the story. im sorry if I left you confuse to this chapter. i hope you still stay tune and thanking you so all guys for making you this far of my story. i love you all.

btw happy birthday to me!! today this is my birthday!!