Chapter Twenty One

Can

Monday morning came. I suppose to get up and preparing myself for school. But I line a message Good that I will not be able to attend classes and let me excuse for it at least for two days. I wouldn't lie that I like this because I have a reason not to go to school, I'm really lazy to go to school.

"Lei you have to go to school you might be late for your first class" she came to my room and ask me what do I want to eat and she didn't wear her uniform yet.

"I will not attend my class today, I have to take care of you Can" Lei is a hard-headed person tho, but I will not let her miss her class just only because of me.

"As your older brother, I command you to attend your class today. I can take care of myself"

After minutes of convincing her to attend her class, I finally won. She told me if I needed something I have to call her and let her know. I feel relief because of that. She didn't have to do that either to me, first of all, she came through a lot but I want her to go back to her normal life. I line a message again Good to take care of my sister when she was going home after class.

Almost one hour passed when Lei went off to school. For almost one hour also I stuck my eyes to the ceiling and thought of what I wanted to do. I can't move easily my body yet but I have to exercise it, to not regret it in the end.

I hear someone knocking on my door. I let out a frustrated breath. Don't tell me Lei came back here.

"Lei!!! Did we talk about this right? Why did you come home??" I cuss while scratching my name. I slowly got up seating on my bed, slowly trying to stand.

"Careful!!" my legs are shaking and about to fall from the floor. My eyes close already and ready myself to kiss the floor. But I felt something warm arms wrap around my whole waist. Warm breath fills the nape that made me shiver.

"What are you trying to do?" that voice?? Before I let myself see clearly his face. He lifts me back to bed and lets me a seat.

I don't know what to say, my tongue twist that moment my eyes laid on him. He was here in front of me.

"Tin?" he looked at me while kneeling down on me, he is checking my legs.

"Aren't you hurt?" he is now checking my face by lifting my chin up. I push his hand softly because it was uncomfortable for me.

"What are you doing here? You supposed to go to school" I look away. After all, I said and done yesterday to him he was here as If I didn't do that.

"How can I stand going to class, listening to the lecture from my prof knowing you are here and didn't let your sister take care of you" I slowly look at him to see his facial expression. He is looking at me like I was the only thing he saw.

"But--" I tried to protest when he place his fingertip to my lips to make me shut up.

He was gazing at my lips as if he was thirsty for it. I can't make any move and felt so nervous.

"If you try to push me away again this time, it won't work on me. I will stay here whether you like it or also you'll gonna like it" He left me soulless at that moment when he stood up and left me. My heart can't contain it anymore, I really can't breathe so fine. As if he took my breath away.