Chapter Sixty

Can

"You are still carrying that letter??" I immediately fold the letter and kept it in my pocket. I didn't know that Pond and Cha-am are already here. They contact me to schedule them for planning to their upcoming wedding. Yes these two lasted even after we graduated in college. And this two finally settling down to each other. They seated in front of me as a professional I don't want to fight back to Cha-am to nose in my business earlier. I smiled at them like they are just only ordinary customer.

"So I'm Can Kirakorn" acting like formal to them but they just look at me like I was weird.

"We know duh?! Were friends for a long time" Pond rolled his eyes and Cha-am nods at him while pouting her lips.

"Yeah so drop that off" Cha-am added. I sighed as I tucked my tongue out and lick my lips while scratching my nape.

"Fine. What is your motive for your wedding anyway?" they look excited to each other. I just shake my head to this couple. I've been witnessing their sweetness sometimes a cruelness to each other especially how Cha-am roasted his boyfriend. But I highly respected their relationship even tho they are like that but still they still love each other genuinely. Loving someone is really complex thing. You are not just physically attracted but also you are there falling for each weaknesses and flaws.

I cant forget how Tin was before we ended dating each other. I used to hate his attitude because he was kinda rude and full of himself. And he like to beat some asses and break girls hearts. So how can I not hate him. But then when I meet him deeply. He is not that certain person that you should hate in first judgement. And that made me more falling for him. Basically when you liked someone you don't have a certain reason. Maybe you like them because they are them. And I like Tin because he is Tin.

Pond and Cha-am sign an agreement to our team for their upcoming wedding. Pond went out first and Cha-am stay seated to her seat. I look at her. She is genuinely smiling at me. I wonder if she still here to talk her matter to her wedding to me.

"How are you by the way Can?" she suddenly asked me. I just shrugged.

"I'm okay?" I answer sarcastically. We both laugh that's so silly question.

"I know but I want to know more here" she pointed her left side chest. My eyebrow arched at her.

"Your heart??" she rolled her eyes like she was being impatiently at me.

"You heart. Aish its been years but you still stupid Can" I pouted here we go again she's picking up on me. 

"You know what leave already! Your boyfriend-- I mean your fiance were waiting for you outside" I fake sulk at her. I thought she changed but she still Cha-am who was mean to me before.

"Tsk. I was kidding Can. But sometimes jokes are half meant" then she laughed again that made me more annoyed. "But seriously I just want to say something before anything else"

"Hmm" I organize my stuff in my table while talking at her.

"I saw it was a letter from Tin a years ago right?" that made me stop and stare at her. She throw me a meaningful smile. "You know what happen to me and Pond last year right?" I nod. I cant forget how much Cha-am felt so hurt and also saw her face swollen for many nights she keep up crying. "Pond and I decided to break up to find ourselves, sound so stupid but we had a through a lot of arguing and sometimes we don't understand each other. That love is not enough to make stay to each others arm" I nodded. I saw their dark moments and I've been for her comforting her. "But you know what? Love can also heal the pain and heartache that we made cause to each other. Sometimes you just need to take a break and breath first if you felt suffocate. And also if you love someone you have to set them free" she paused and whipped her own tears. I nod again because she was right. "Just like Tin he set you free because he loves you even though it will going to hurt him" my eyes widen. Because this the first time he mention Tin and her phrases having something to tell me.