Chapter Forty Eight

Can

"How did you find it Can?" Tin caressing my hair and squeezing me with his both arm.

Its raining outside and its so cold that we just cuddle for almost an hour here in my bed.

I look up him and take glance to his face. His face were close to mine and I cant help to amaze on his pretty long eye lashes. Its beautiful.

"Pete meet me yesterday and he told me everything" I pouted at him. I was sulking because he really hide those to me. "You know what I hate Tin?" I trailed my finger tips on his hand up to his arm and to his shoulder.

"Hmmm" he only response while looking on my hands.

"People keep hiding something on me" I directly said to him. He just left me with his smile. Like what? Is he going to defend himself or what?

But he just grab my hand and he squeeze it then he kissed it.

"I'm a whole jerk, I wasn't thinking about your feelings but bare me please I did that also to protect you. Because I don't want you to be hurt" I felt that. I was flattered like I really felt he really loves me for doing that.

"But that's not the only reason why I'm upset. All this time I thought that Trump was nice guy. You really didn't told me everything about him. And I let him to be my friend and eat the foods that he given to me.

Whenever I remember that I want to puke" I acted like I'm really throwing up. But seriously I was really mad at him after knowing who really was he are. I swear I wanna meet him right and beat him to death.

Instead Tin response on my little rant. He just pulled me even more closer and hug me like I was his pillow. He gently kissing my hair.

"I'm sorry Can" he whisper. We continue to cuddle and make the most of time that we wasted for a weeks.

I just cant believe he was in my arms now. I miss him so much.

"Can.."

"Hmm"

"Last night.." it suddenly hit me. Earlier in the morning when he was asleep, I was really hitting my head because I've done a craziest thing in my life. But I wasn't even regret it for it even a little. Like it was the best craziest thing I ever done. I was smiling while looking at him sleeping so soundly in my bed. He was the most beautiful person I ever.

"Don't try to tease me Tin" I hate his grinning face. I don't know if he was imagining in to his head what happen to us last night. I swear I want to hide myself from him.

"Embarrassed?? Why? You look so hot last night? Do you know that you drive me so crazy last night??" Tin really smirking at me now and his eyes looks like he is checking me out.

I push him and about to leave him. I really hate him. Why he must bring that??

But he immediately pulled me down the bed and he towering me again. His both hands are in my shoulder. Gulping through my breath.

"Tin.." his eyes are on fire of ice. It makes me melt and its pretty.

"I love you" he stated. I was about to say something when he locked his lips to mine. It was passionately and little intense but I only can feel its pure and longing one. I kissed him back as I wrap my arms to his nape to deepen the kiss.

After he went over to my lips, his lips goes down to my neck and sucking every inch of it. That makes me shiver to my spine. It fell so good.

He stopped and suck my lips for the last time. We stare to each other and analyzing all the features to our faces. I smiled purely at him.

"I love you too Tin" he smiled back at me and he snuggled to my chest. And as I fall asleep with his body hugging mine.

---

It was perfect brand new day of the week. Dae looking at me with her weird grin. Our professor go out for awhile and leave us with her lecture on her board and we are copying it.

"Looking so blooming?" Dae teased me. I shrugged and trying to focus myself at writing. I know Dae having that idea because the last we talk I told her Ill do anything to get back with Tin.

"Are you still going to be flirty to each other right here in our class?" Good mumbled. I look at him and he was seriously look annoyed to us.

I felt guilty because he hasn't any idea that Dae and are already broke up and now I'm seeing Tin again. I didn't make time to tell him. But for now I just let it slide and I sign Dae to shut up. But she still in giggles.

I'm so done with her. Now she's being this nosy.

After that class it was lunch break and as we always doing. We will eat lunch together.

I was busy to pick my things to my bag.

"Isn't that Tin?" Good asked. I turn my head outside the window of our room and I saw Tin was really there. He was leaning against the wall and looking at his wrist watch.

I look back to them and Dae looking at me with her meaningful grinning.

I don't know if I'm going to line him to meet me in the other place not here because they didn't even know yet. But I was late Good went outside and shit he was going to approach Tin. I pick my bag in rush and go after them.

"Why are you here Tin?" Good was about to fight Tin. Tin look so confused and didn't know how to react. Dae trying to stop Good but he didn't resist it.

"Wait!!" I interfere in in the middle of them. Now Good looking so confuse at me and to Tin. I breath first before I spoil everything to him..

"You know what Good, Ill tell you everything later but for now lets go head first and leave them" Dae cling to Good who is still confuse. And she drag him away from us before they disappear to our sight. Dae winked at me.

I don't know if I would thanked her or getting scared at her.

Now I focus to Tin. I glared at him as I look at him.

"What??" he literally have guts to asked me.

"You didn't even told me that you were picking me up to lunch" I said in sulking voice.

"Well I wanna surprise you" he said.

"You even want to surprise them too. Look how Good was furious at you" he patted me.

"I've done a wrong to you so its normal for Good to be angry at me. Its not a big deal" he said trying to calm me down. I was just concern.

"But he didn't know anything yet and you didn't mean it" my explain to him. But he just pulled me again for a hug.

"Nah~ Can its alright okay?" he patted my back before he release me from his hug.

"So lets go? I know you are hungry" I nodded as my stomach growls. I know he heard it because he chuckled afterward.

He hold my hand firmly and eye smiling at me. I want to keep that smile on his face and see it everyday.

I'm really going to pay that asshole who hurts me and my Tin. I'm going to make pay that Trump you dumbass need to teach some lesson.

---
a/n : i got an authors block hahaha idk but i want to hear some suggestion or something can make me motivate haha sorry guys for a lame update btw i have a new story and its a markgun fanfic check that out in my profile and its entitled "want you back" thanks guys