Chapter Fifty Nine

6 years ago..

Two days after Can's birthday. That night Can was worried to Lei because she didn't homed yet. She didn't reply his text neither answer his calls. Can's anxious grew even more when one hour passed. He was about to call Tin for helped when someone ringing their door bell. It was a sudden relief for older one to his sister, thought she was finally here. He rushed himself to the gate and open it.

But the unexpected guest came. He was smiling devilish to him. But Can didn't give a damn to him. He was resting his face bitch.

"What are you doing here?" he said in unwelcoming tone. Trump just smirk at him.

"I'm here to greet you a birthday, were friends right?" Can rolled his eyes. He then realize when he saw Trump wasn't alone. Because his gangs were standing in the opposite of the street.

"Well, my birthday passed already. You can now leave" Can trying to hold his urge to punch this fucking face in front of him. But he control it because he ought to himself and especially to Tin not to troubled with Trump anymore.

He was about to close the gate when he stop it. He was idling his head.

"Wait don't you want my present?" he arched his eyebrow to him.

"I don't have any time to you. So please.." Trump give signal to his gangs. Can was shock when he saw his sister was holding by them. She was crying and seeking for help. She was scared and trying to escape from them to run to his brother.

"Lei!!!" his hunch was right. Something happen to his sister. He was furiously looking to Trump smirking at him.

"What did you do to my sister?!!! Let her go asshole!!!" Can was about to throw a punch but Trump just sneered to Can. And it insulted him.

"We will let her go if you will come with us" Trump said in silly tone to bickers Can.

Can just look at his sister. "Not again this time, you cant do this to my sister" he said in furious tone. Trump laugh again.

"So what now? Go make decision already birthday boy" Lei were still crying shaking his head to his brother. Telling him not to go. But Can was leaving no choice by Trump. Its her for safety, again he will did sacrifice himself again.

"I promised Mom that I will protect you" Can stood up for his sister.

Trump grab Can's hand and drag him to his car. Before Can getting inside of the car he glance to his sister who are just pushed to the ground. Crying because she was damn scared what will assholes will going to do with his brother. Before they leave their place, Trump stepping forward to Lei who are still on the ground. He lean his head low to reach his face to her. Lei's body were shaking trembling scared to this man in front of her.

"Don't you ever try to call the police or else you want your brother will be dead meat before the sunrise. Instead call Tin to rescue his beloved boy" with that he left her and get himself to his car. Then drove away with them.

Lei was still on the ground shaking because all she thought that would be the end of her life again. She then fish out her phone. Dialing Tin's number.

"Hello?" Tin answered her call. Lei immediately sobs hearing his voice. Tin in the other line were get worried hearing that from Lei. He got a feeling.

"Hey whats wrong?" he asked.

"Can.. were abducted by a group of men.." she said between her sobs.

Again Tin speculate Trump this time around again. Who else will pull that to them?

After that call, Tin calls Trump. As expecting he answer it.