Chapter Fifty Four

Can

"Really? You saw him earlier with a girl?" Cha-am wrapped up my story and asked me again. I just nod with a frustration.

"Hmm so I was not imagining last day that she was hanging out with other girls too" my eyes widen to Dae suddenly spill a tea.

"Dae what are you saying? That Tin having an affair with other girls behind Can's back?" I face palm myself because some things going in my mind. No never.

"Why Cha-am? Do you just forget how player he was before? He even used to date me" now I lift my chin up and throwing her my death glare. Dae seem so scared then she act like she zip her mouth.

"You don't have to say that to his face" Cha-am fights back to Dae. I want to keep calm and not wanting to absorbs their opinions but I cant. It made me paranoid and over thinking.

Where the hell was Pond and Good. They are just only buying a drinks, what took them so long. I'm getting irritated with these two big mouth girls.

After a forever and listening to bickering of these girls. They finally came, they seem hiding something because their expression change when I look at them. Hmm well that's my only hunch.

"Here's your pinkmilk Can" Good handed me that drink. I just grabbed it and put it on the table then I look away from them.

I was wrong that I open up this problem with them. I don't think they helping me or making the situations worst.

"You know Can, just give up break up with him in this early stage of your relationship so you cant get hurt" Good patted me but I was shock to his sudden advice. Are they okay??

I push his hand away from my shoulder and whines.

"So suddenly?? What if my judgement were wrong? What if I just mistake them, that it was really nothing" I am Can Kirakorn and I have a positive mind. I'm not powered by any negative energy from my surrounding.

They look at me with their own judgement look. Whats with my friends too? Are they going to help me or what?

"Aha! Can I have this plan" Pond just spoke out like he discovered something non existed things like a genius mad man.

"What is it?" curiosity kills cat what others said.

"Make sure that has a sense okay?" Cha-am warning his boyfriend but Pond just shrug and he continue that aura.

"What if, we should stalk him" as usual her girlfriend Cha-am brutally smacked his head.

"Awww!! Why? That's the only thing we stop this what if about this thing and so that Can stop this over thinking pace. We should know the truth by this is to tail him" and that made me think. Also he had that point. I'm really going to have a sleepless tonight if I don't get those answers.

"Ill go with that" I said. This is so weird I guess. Stalking your own boyfriend.

"Okay!! The mission is to prove if Tin Medthanan is back for being asshole player" Dae started as if she was a detective in mystery movie.

I just shook my head to this beliefs.

---

"Dae are you really sure here in library?" I asked her almost in million times. It was just he is not typically in the library and I know his exams were done. So why would he staying here?

"Ssshh just trust me Can" she said in almost whisper tone. If we talk so loud the librarian will kick us out here.

We are roaming in every corner of the book shelves and looking to every students in the table. But we are not seeing any signs from him.

"Dae??" I look back at her and she seem busy to her phone. "Who was that your texting to? Can you keep that later? We had a business here right??" she keep away her phone and I go back to what I'm doing. Searching Tin.

"He's here Can" she poke me many times. I remind her to keep silent because if we caught we were done.

Then I look to what she pointing of. Then I came forward to sneak at them. There he is, he was seated in the table with the same girl she with earlier. Seems like Tin tutoring that girl because I saw the books in front of them are textbooks. That's it, maybe I was just wrong. This is completely wrong.

"They look so sweet Can" I almost forgot Dae was still here. I give her a look.

"Dae we should stop this, maybe I was just thinking so much and being so emotional. It just a simple tutoring session. There's nothing wrong with that" I feel so guilty suddenly.

"So? Did he tell you that he had to tutor a girl today" I shook my head. Which is true he never mention it to me. "See? Can he's cheating to you" I glare at her once again.

"Don't ever say that Dae! I trust him okay? I know he wont do this to me" I defend it with all my heart.

Dae just sighed and shook his head. "Well turn your head and tell me I'm wrong" she look seriously at me then I follow her then I saw before my eyes how Tin hold that girl's hand while staring sweetly at her.

My heart sank down on the floor. That look, he look at me that way. Why does he had to look to other girls in that way like he did to me? What is it all this time?

"Can wait!" again I walked away from that spot. I wanted to come closer to them and confront Tin but I was coward. I cant stand seeing him for now. I really want to get away from everything now.

Everything seem so perfect between us but what is this? Why is this happening?

Third Person

It was past nine in the evening. Can and Dae were in the Good's house for some drink. Can almost wasted himself after finishing the three cans of beer. This is the first time Can doing this and just like Tin he cant handle alcohol barely. As Good watching Can was throwing himself up, he cant help but to pity his friend. While Dae didn't get that drunk that much were smiling to Good. He notice Dae's staring so he felt unease that time.

"Why are you staring?" he asked then he straight up the can to his mouth.

Tipsy Dae were giggled.

"You look so hot when you are in serious face" she cracked. Good just shook his head.

"Is this too much? Look at him. He was really wasted" Good as always worried to his friend.

Can didn't say anything but he seem so sleepy because he kept closing his eyes. Then later whining again and throw some tantrums.

"Tin why do you have to do this to me????!!!!!"

Good was about to do an action to stop Can from drinking but Dae stop him. She hold firmly his hand while staring to his face.

"Good.." she lean her face closer to him. He didn't move and wait for it because he know what will happen next.

But then Can's vision were focused and fixed to them. At first he thought because he know he was drunk but he clearly saw Good and Dae making out in front of him.

"Oiiiii!!!" Can annoyingly interrupted the two from kissing. Good realizing it when Can looking at him with his confuse face. "What are you doing?!!!" Can ask in an authority tone.

"Kissing?" Dae obviously answered.

"Huh?" Can seemingly became slow and didnt get anything. He scratched his nape with his annoyed sighed. "Are you guys??? You know.. together??" he use his two fingers to describe his meant saying.

Dae and Good give a oblivious stares. Then they look back to Can who is still waiting for their response.

"Yeah. Were dating" Isn't that Can was surprised but he really was. But his vision became blur and also the headache that cause from the alcohol hit him up. He get dizzy and he passed out.

"Can!!!/Can!!!!"

---

a/n : thank you for reading my lovely readers 💚💙