Chapter Thirty One

Can

"I called Lei that I'm not going home because I'm having a sleepover at your house but I actually made it an excuse" were on the way to Tin's house. Type insisted on driving us, good thing he wasn't that drunk. He has that strong alcohol tolerance though, unlike Tin. I called Good after I excused myself to Lei why I was not home at this hour.

"What? Where the hell are you?" I can sense Good was mad. Because he was shouting over the line.

"I will sleep at Tin's house tonight. He was drunk and I think I need to care for him overnight" I heard Good breath.

"Don't tell me Lei didn't know that you guys are dating?" I let out a heavy breath. I caressed Tin's hair, he was leaning on my shoulder and sleeping so safe and sound.

"Of course, I want to live peacefully at the house" If only Good knows how die-hard fan of my sister of BL thingy. I think he wouldn't let me live knowing I'm dating a guy.

"And you really wanted me to drag to your lies. Aish" Even Good was like that I know he is going to help with this.

"If ever Lei confirms it to you, please cover me up ah?" I heard his tsk. I smiled.

"Fine. I know this is the night of you guys!! Do you have condoms? If you don't have one, go buy it at the nearest store of that. You need to protect each other also!! So good luck to your night Can!!" then he hung up before I response. I look weird to Good's ID name on my phonebook.

Is that really Good? I'm I have talked earlier?

"Condoms?" I can't believe I'm asking myself for that. Good is really weird.

"Do you need it Can? You want me to stop over to a store?" Type look at me in the reflection in the mirror while driving us.

I shook my head countless times. "No no no no no," I think I'm going to combust because of embarrassment.

I heard his chuckle.

"It's a normal thing for a couple no need to be shy about that," he said while sneering at me.

"Type!!" I hissed. I look at to peacefully sleeping Tin on my shoulder.

Never in my imagination that I would take him advantage especially in his situation right now.

"I'm just kidding" I throw a glare at him when our eyes meet on the reflection in the mirror.

We finally reach Tin's house. His maids made their way to his room. Thankfully Type insist also to pick up Tin to his room. I can't bring him to my arms.

"So I'll go ahead Can" he switches his gaze to Tin who is now sleeping in his bed and to me. He smirked at me. "If you change your mind, I have spare condoms--" I glared again at him.

"Type!" he stopped and smiled at me.

"Yeah like what I said I'll go ahead. Take him care" he went out the door.

I sighed. I fix the blanket covering him up. After that, I went downstairs to go to his kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate. I ate some slices of bread that were on the table. All the maids were sleeping because I told them that I would take care Tin of.

I checked the time and it's almost 3 am in the morning. I felt sleepy afterward. After taking hot chocolate, I went back to his room. And he is still sleeping. I crawl to his bed and sneak myself to him. His bed is kind of big enough for us to sleep there.

I cuddle him so tight. But before I close my eyes, I trail my fingertips to his face. Fantasizing his features. I peck his nose.

"Goodnight Hubby" I closed my eyes.