Chapter Thirteen

Techno

I didn't even know that this would be the worst day I ever had. I'm late for the first class already and this happens. My car was stuck in the middle of the highway, I'm trying to contact Tin, but his phone was off, the second was Type but he didn't answer it, I already called him for 10 attempts. I'm pissed off at Ae, of all those guys he answer it but he didn't let me talk and explain why I called he was busy and I heard Pete's voice over the phone, he was with Ae, but his voice is really weird there. So yeah, I have friends but for this kind of scenario that I needed, they all disappeared.

I got off to my car and open the front of the vehicle. To check those engines and to know what happen and why it didn't start.

"Need some help?" I find that voice that just appeared from somewhere else. I didn't notice that he was here already. He is a motorcycle rider student, I look intently at his uniform cause it was familiar.

"Ah eh, my car just stuck up. I didn't even know how to fix it" he came forward to me and I move over and then let him check it.

"I don't know exactly what happens here but I can assure you to call someone for help. Wait I'm calling it for you" he fished his phone out of his pocket.

I can't help but look at this guy, he is quite masculine and handsome too. I want to shake those thoughts in my mind already.

When he was done talking over the phone, he faced me.

"Okay they are coming over here, just let them handle it and I'll tell them that you will come back to get your car after" I just nod. I don't know if I can do it to get some help. I'm so stupid.

We waited for a minute then the car technicians finally came.

"Thank you" he waved his hand.

"It's nothing" he smiled at me while his other hand is on his nape.

"Techno" I extend my hand. He looks into it first then gives me a little gaze before claiming my hands for a handshake.

"Kengkla at your service" why do I feel something? Like I'm hot? or is it the weather?

"Can I treat you?" I ask him, he looks shocked but then he quickly nods. I'm about to go inside my car.

"Techno, your car is stuck, right? Why not take a ride on my motorcycle?" He gave me another helmet. I slap my forehead, I forgot haha.

"Good thing I always bring an extra helmet" then he wears his helmet, and I do the same thing. He leads me to his motorcycle. He let me ride on his back.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask him while he was preparing the engine.

"I know someplace" then he started it, and out of a sudden, I was bumped to his back. He stops for a while. "Are you okay?"

"Give me your hands," he said. I unknowingly give my hands to him. I was startled when he lead me to wrap around his waist.

"Hold on tight Techno, you might fall" I crept a smile to my face. How gentle he is.

---

It does not seem bad to hang out with a person you've only known for an hour. He does not seem like a bad person also. We are here in some cafe not so far from my school.

"Are you in high school right?" I ask him knowing I expect it already.

"Yes, I'm now Grade 12" I nod and take a bite of the sliced cake we order. "You?"

"Second Year College" he didn't take off his eyes on me while sipping on his frape and eating the cake in front of me. That made me conscious.

"I'm wondering if you had a girlfriend already?" I almost choke on the cake I just eat. I heard him chuckle.

"I don't have" I honestly answer. I see him smile like he was happy.

"Boyfriend?" my eyes widen. what were that questions? He let out a little laugh like he was enjoying me being on his hot seat.

"Neither" I irritated said. He still wearing those smiles. I swear I should hate it but why do I find it pretty?

"What about you?" I wouldn't be allowed he only can ask me those to me, I should too.

He licks his lips and wink at me. "I don't have any, but at this moment I think I found it finally" he kept looking at me and it made me awkward. But.

Who is that he finally found?

---

After we eat and get chitchat. We go back to check my car if it's already done and got fixed. I paid those technicians. When they left, Kengkla move closer to me.

"It's been fixed, you can go to your destination. So it's a goodbye already?" he put his hand on my shoulder.

Goodbye?

"What are you saying? We're friends already we are going to see each other" we both smiled. But it made me embarrassed, I don't know why but I feel flattered that I met someone in an unexpected situation.

He fishes out his phone and then gives it to me.

"Are you giving your phone to me?"

"Hahahaha. No. Saved your line number. So I'll get keep in touch with you" I laughed awkwardly, Stupid Techno!! I scratch my head before I take his phone.

I saved my line number and give back his phone. He excitedly took it from me. I bet he is typing my name on it but he didn't take off those smiles.

"I'm going to send you a line message right away" I nod. I feel relief because this wasn't the last time we saw each other.

"So see you again?" I awkwardly said. He pats my head.

"We will" he put his phone in his pocket and turned back to me. But before he rides his motorcycle he looks back at me.

"Techno"

"Hmm"

"Nice meeting you" he waved at me. I waved back at him. It's flattering.

"Nice meeting you too Kengkla" he started his motorcycle and drove away.

I get inside my car. Drove to our hideout. I'm not feeling going to school or going home.  They weren't around as I expected, but I don't mind. The first thing I did after I jumped to the couch is to get my phone.

My heart jumped to joy when I saw an unregistered number just a line message pop on my phone screen.

unknown :
Where is our next hang-out? btw
this is Kengkla at your service.

I'll conclude that my car just stuck, got rejected by my friends to help me, and even got never in class today as a good and positive blessing.

---

a/n: kengkla is already here, hmm what do you think guys? by the way thank you for always dropping by my story! 💚💙