Chapter Fourteen

Can

It's been days since I saw Tin, that time he kissed-- why do I need to emphasize that. It's not like I'm missing him, but I just can't help but wonder where he is.

At least I can able to go back to my life now. I'm hanging out with Pete too sometimes and that makes me confused, he used to brag about Tin to me but he doesn't say anything about it. I wanted to ask where he is or what he is into these days.

"Good you know Tin right?" he stopped viewing his notes and look at me. Then look at the surroundings and even at our classmates.

"Of course, why?" he said but why did he seem so anxious?

"Uhm nothing, I'm just curious how you look to Tin" he breathed out and held his nape.

"I know him because he was the leader of the thug group here in our school. Everyone but not all girls are afraid of him, I hear rumors about them that he almost killed someone by beating them up" I gulp, am I in danger? Since that day happen we didn't run to each other just like he remain silent for what? To get back at me?

"If those are true or not, you should not stick your nose to their business, especially now you are friends with one of them" did he know that Tin and I got into a fight?

"What do you mean?" I just now realize how big and deep I am in trouble with Tin's group.

"Pete is your friend, right? You used to hang out right? He is the latest one who join their group based on what I heard. And he is in a relationship with one of his friends" I remember Pete mention to me that he has a boyfriend and it was Ae.

I feel relieved, I'm just curious about Tin that's why I asked Good.

"I don't even understand why Pete asked you that you have a relationship with Tin. Whatever it is, you should avoid him. I'm your friend so that's why I don't want you to be harmed" I nod as I agree with him.

As long as our paths didn't cross, I can rid of these.. feelings...

---

I arrived home and creep out to my sister Lei who looking waiting for me. She is wearing a smile, she looks happy but I feel creepy. It was rare to see her smiling like that to me.

What's got into her?

Is she sick?

She welcomes a hug. Okay, should I call help?

"Lei, I can't breath let me go" she hugs me like there was no tomorrow.

"Hehe sorry Can" then she giggles. I look weird at her. Oh, I forgot sometimes she gets insane from watching too many dramas.

"What's with you?" I don't know if it's right to ask her when I completely know what she's up to. I didn't hear any response but she smacked my left shoulder. "Ouch!! That hurt!!" I caress it because it hurt.

"How could you hide this from me? You have already a fan" has she lost her shit?? What is she saying?

"Fan??" she looks suspicious at me. Like she knows something dirty secret about me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got a boyfriend? Not just an ordinary boyfriend, a freaking damn hot boyfriend and handsome than you! He is handsome aaaahhh!!" my body got shaky and felt like I got spilled a bucket of ice on myself. She giggles more and jumps like stupid in front of me.

"Lei.." I'm doomed.  What would my sister think of me? A gay? Is she turning to hate me? To disgust me as his brother?

"I'm so happy for you!!!" she hugged me again. I hugged her back, I guess I should face this, if I were in her place, I will hate myself too because of--wait?? What did she say?? Happy??

"You've grown so much!! I thought no one will ever like you because your stupid" she didn't throw me disgust. Wait??

"Lei?? What are you saying?"

"Don't try to deny it Can, I met him earlier and he is the one who introduced himself to me, you idiot you should have done it in the first place" she crossed her arms and waited for my response.

I don't even know what to say.

"He's not my boyfriend!!" I avoid my gaze at her. Why do I feel something in my cheeks, it's heating up.

"Can don't deny it!! I already know it what are you afraid of? You are so lucky to have Tin, he is one of the nicest guy I ever met!" she is blind and got tricked by that douchebag!

"You don't know anything about him!! And please, don't ever get near to him understand? That's an order from your older brother!!" I emphasize the word older brother in case she forgot that I'm still her older brother. But then I didn't expect the grin on her face. She smacks again my left shoulder.

"Don't tell me you are getting jealous, I understand my lovely brother. I won't get near to him, don't worry I didn't intend and never cross my mind to snatch him from you! You know what I'm shipping you so badly to each other. From what I see he is the perfect match for you!!" that's not what I meant but she fucking misunderstood it. I'm so done with you Lei!

"Perfect match my ass!!" I push her to make it through, I don't want to see my crazy sister!!

"TinCan!!! TinCan!!!! Uwaaa even your names are suited to each other!!!" I facepalm. She has gone crazy. Before I go upstairs, I look back at her.

"Tin is not boyfriend, so please cut that crap into your mind!" she just shrugs and I rolled my eyes at her.

If I were born again, I will rather choose not to be his brother!! She is giving me also a hard time.

I slammed the door as I get into my room. I jumped out of my bed. This day is quite long and stressful.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I bet it was from our group chat. Is it Cha-am rocking our group chat? But it's from an unknown number.

Unknown Number :
Hi. Can.

Being without myself I replied to this unknown number.

Can :
Who is this?

Unknown Number :
You're future Husband.

Fuck?? Who is this trolling me now? I don't have time for this!!

Can :
Go find some to fuck, leave me
alone.

Who is this fucking dumbass trolling me? This isn't funny.

Unknown Number :
This is really like you Can, this is Tin
if ever you wondered.

HELL NO!!!! How did he know my number??

Can :
Where did you get my number?

As far as I remember, I only give my number to my friends but aside from that, no one knows my number but this cant.

Unknown Number :
Your sister gives it to me.

What??

"Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!"

---

a/n : idk but Lei is so me hahaha.