Chapter Nineteen

Can

I open my eyes so suddenly from sleep when Tin's face shocked me. He was leaning close to my face.

"Tin.... w-what are you doing?" I cover my mouth quickly with my hands and try to avoid his face to him.

I saw him startled too, so he awkwardly pull himself away from me. He positions himself back to normal as if nothing happens.

I'm still covering my mouth. I don't know what comes to my mind that I did that. I maybe look assuming, assuming that he was going to kiss me. It made me nervous and beat my heart fast though.

I look at him, he was looking down to the floor. Awkward and dead silence fills the room. And why the hell everyone wasn't it here?

"Tin" I may be awkward but I have no choice but to talk to him. "Where is everyone??" flustered looking around.

"They didn't wake you to say goodbye to you. But Good, Chompoo and your sister go out to eat something" he explains. I just nod. Again another round of awkward atmosphere between us.

Should I talk to him? Make stories, bet he was bored right now?

"Why are you here?" out of curiosity I asked.

"Obviously, I want to take care of you" why do I feel he was mad? or is it me? am I disturbing him?

The wrong question I guess. Aaaaahhh why do I feel pressure and a little off? I'm really conscious right now like I wanna hide underneath the blanket.  But I don't want to act silly in front of him.

"Can/Tin"

"Go ahead/You go ahead"

Aish what with us??

I cleared my throat and look at him. I never thought of this. He was really handsome even up close. I only knew to see his bad side and get troubled by him. But how come I've now become so soft to him?

"T-thank you" that's the only thing I wanted to say. I look away, I feel my cheek heat up after I say that.

"Can.. no need to say that" he laid his hand on my head and caressed my hair. I've startled at first but later on, I'm loving it how he touch me.

I crept a smile. And eye him again.

"I wanted to, Tin, you never knew how much I was grateful to you. My sister almost gets hurt and because of you, I will not be here, talking to you" I'm really sincere about that. I know my whole life will not be enough to pay him for what he did to us.

"Sssh. Of course, I will never ever let you hurt too. I would throw any fit for you to protect you" he said that clutching my heart.

My heart is beating so fast right now. I don't know but I wanted to get up on this bed and hug him. But I can't I'm still injured.

He took my hand and hold it so tight while locking his eyes on me.

"Keep on that head Can. I will do anything to protect you, cause you are my everything" did he confess his feelings to me again? How would I answer that??

---

"From now on Can, you have to be nice to Tin okay??" Lei is now scolding me on how I will treat Tin. Tin was still here and I'm getting embarrassed again because he clearly hear Lei scolding me like a child. Our eyes met every time and I can see how hilarious he is to us.

"Lei shut up" she should be thankful that I can't move my body so freely, if so she will get a smack from me.

"No, I won't. Not unless you will do so" I glared at her. Did she know when will she shut her mouth up?

"Fine. Satisfied?" I lose on my sister. She give me two thumbs up I guess I satisfied her.

I stare at Tin from a distance, he was talking
to Good again.

Tin

I paid almost all his bills and the doctor told me that Can discharged already. He only takes his medicine for the continuation of his recovery. Even tho I was sleepless last night, seeing Can smiling makes me energized.

"Yay!!! I miss home!!" he stretched his arms a little bit. I walk closer to his bed to give him assistance.

"You don't have to stretch your arms like that" I worriedly told him. He just pouted.

"Hurry get me to the wheelchair already" I smile, now we are okay. We were talking nicely unlike before when we run to each other. I lift him like a bridal style. Can wrap his arms to my nape, his face was close to mine. But instead, we get awkward, he didn't flustered to flash a smile at me. I'm not going to lie but I'm liking this. He is not so heavy that I like him to lift him forever in my arms.

"Oops.." we got distracted by someone cuss who suddenly came. I turn to her, she was looking at us with her mouth hanging up. I turn again to Can smiling embarrassedly again.

"Hehe, I'm just going to pretend that I don't see anything" she covers her eyes with her hand. "Continue what you were doing, okay I'll go"  she went out to the door and shut it.

I chuckled when I look at Can. I don't know if it was me but his face in red as a tomato.

"Put me down already" he wasn't looking at me while saying those.

I carefully put him into the wheelchair. We went silent. What would I suppose to say?

I'm about to pack his things here when he held my hand. I look down at him and he lifts his face to look at me.

I throw a gaze from his hand to my hand. This was the first time he held my hand and I'm going to admit that it made me feel so good.

"Tin.." the way he called my name fills music to my ears. "Do you really like me?"

---

a/n: wooosh!!! tonight is my gradball so yeah i made an update for you guys. we are going for more tincan moments aweee. guys check my new soon fic on my tl.