🎉anniversary special🎉

Can

.....

"What do you think will happen to the both of us after 10 years?" its been surreal that I am now together with Tin, the man I hate the most before. He only look at me while brushing my whole cheek with his bare hand.

"Fall out love I guess?" he said in cheeky tone. I was surprised to his answer. I felt betrayed because he was thinking that scenario already, we only had weeks being together.

My face looks down and I don't feel anything right now. I feel so annoyed.

"Whats with that face?" he try to tease me but I just avoid his hands touching my face. I felt hurt here then he just teasing me like I didn't hear those curse words.

"Okay Can I'm sorry, but seriously. I don't know what future holds. But you know what is the important? Here with you, thats the only matters" he grabbed my both hands and kissed it. His eyes laid only me while caressing my hands.

"You said fall out love" then I pout.

"Fall out love my ass. I didnt say thats going to be happen. Cause that will never be. I will keep falling in love with you every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years all over you again and again" he said trying to console me. But I didnt buy that.

"Look Can, I will never ever love someone like I did love you. You are the only one Can. Even the world will separate us apart. That wouldnt change the fact that I love you"

I can say that I am the luckiest guy to have him in my life. I really feel the same. I never ever imagine loving someone like I did love him.

We lean our face to each other and anticipated his lips to mine...

"Oops" we had to stop.

Pete barge in just right now. He look at us apologetic. "Hehe uhm I just came here to get my bag. Go ahead continue what you are about to do"

Awkward.

When he was gone I can see how Tin was frustrated and seriously pissed to Pete.

"I know he came home with Ae already.." he jerked back at me. "Should I put a warning sign here in our hideout to be cautions" I smack his shoulder.

"Thats weird Tin" we both share laugh to each other.

"Thank you for believing on me Can"

Every people deserve to have a second chance and to be loved by someone you loved. I'm not even deserved to be his boyfriend but I will never ever stop to prove to him that he didn't made a mistake loving someone like me.

----

actually this is really late anniversary special update. i started writing this story way back january 2019 only in my drafts and finally uploaded it in march 9 2019. now its been year since i write and finish it, im still overwhelming to my readers and upcoming readers. this is not really the quality one fanfiction but you still like it. a big thanks for who believes on the story and to me. i love you all so much.