Chapter Forty

Lei

"Yes Mom everything alright here!!" I assured mom who is now video calling us. I don't want her to worry and not she will not be distracted to us.

"Where is your brother by the way? Isn't he homed yet?" I scratched my head and sighed.

"He is in his room. You want me to call him Mom?" she shook her head and waving her both hands.

"No its okay, I think he was busy or studying" studying? Lol that was a big joke hahahaha. "I'm going off, my vacant time is about to end. Tell him that I've call okay? I love you sweety. Ill call you soon"

"I love you too Mom" I flying kiss at her then she off the call.

I turn off my pc afterwards and doze off to Can's room. I knock for a several times but I didn't hear anything inside. I know he was home early today? I didn't notice too if he was out already in the house.

"Can?!!! Open the door? Or Ill kicked it till it will wrecked!!" I knock aggressively because I'm getting pissed. Whats with him today and also this days??

He open it finally when I'm about to curse him. I notice that he has a swollen eyes and puffy cheeks. Did he??

"What is it Lei? Go spill it so I can go back to my sleep" liar. He doesn't look he was disturb to sleep. Because I'm really curious. I walked in to his room. Seated to his bed.

"Hey!! Get out of my room!!" he try to push me away but I stay still no matter what. I'm smell something fishy.

"Mom called earlier and she is looking for you" he nod and she grab my both arms still trying to push me away from his bed.

"Okay, Ill call mom later. Okay Lei, get out" I push his hand away from me.

"No. Not until you speak" he frowned at me.

"Speak what? Okay I'm not in the mood for your stuff" now I totally get why he was acted like this. Normally Can was really kinda loud and being happy go lucky. But when something bothering him up, he'll went silent and not being himself too. So one thing I'm sure why he was like this.

"Did you guys fought? Isn't it kinda love quarrel? Waaaa!! You want me to help you??" maybe Can was little secretive to me. But his face can show it all.

"Lei just get out okay" he said in calm voice which I'm bothered. He is not like this especially when I'm purposely annoying him.

"No. My brother had a problem so as his sister I will help him. So what happen? Why are guys fought? Don't be shy to elaborate everything for me" I smiled and puppy eyed him.

"I don't want to talk about it" I disapproved by shaking my head.

"You cant just shut that to yourself. You have to talk about it because it can be burden to yourself. And I really wanted to help you to make up with Tin" I said in enthusiastic tone.

He look cold at me. I think he is giving up on me.

"You cant Lei. Not anymore. Because we broke up already"

"Nah, I know Can he can resist you he will--- wait did I heard it right??" my eyes widen on what I realized.

Can just look away. Then he look at me again now with his teary eyes.

"Satisfied Lei? Okay you may now go out!" my whole body shaken, no I've heard it wrong,right?

"I'm sorry Can" now I felt so embarrassed because I've been so insensitive. "But Can how? why??" I was so clueless that he is been through this mess. I thought..