Chapter Fifty Six

Tin

[2 days before Can's birthday surprise]

I ask Good a favor to distract Can or anything that can make him busy that he wont notice that I gather his friends and I to plan this things.

"It should be romantic" Ae suggested first when I asked them what should I do to surprise Can to his birthday.

I meet Can's friend and my friends at the same time to be able to team up with them to make Can's unforgettable birthday ever.

"How romantic Ae? You know its very common if Tin asked him to go out in fancy dinner set" Pete dragging his boyfriend idea. We all look to Pete from his unexpected statement. He shrugged at us. "Well, we all know Tin is rich guy. And it was really expecting from him pulling off this idea" he defend it from us. We just nod our head and getting his idea.

"Make love with him" Pond exclaimed. I just choke my own saliva and suddenly the image of Can and I done that one night appeared on my mind. That makes me shiver and sweat to death.

"You pervert!" Cha-am wanting to hide her face from us. She was the one who embarrassed to his boyfriend.

"I think that idea would be really awkward" I just act like I was shy about that but deep in my side I got excited for no reason. I don't want them to know that we already done and pass that stage.

"How about you Tin? As his boyfriend, any idea on how to make his day memorable?" Techno giving me back those questions on me. If I have I wouldn't gather them up here to gather some idea.

"I have an idea!" we all look to Dae who raised her left hand and grinning to us.

"What is that?" we all both asking in chorus.

"Prank him" then she flashes a devilish smile.

My eyebrow arched that moment, I don't know if its a good idea.

---

Dae texted me that she is with Can now and we are starting our act. The plan is we have to make Can see me that I have a girl with early in this morning to make grew to Can's mind that I might cheating.

But Can texted me if I would pick him up to give him a lift to the university. But I did refuse him. I'm sorry Can but its a part of the plan.

"Do we really have to do this?" Ae looking so anxious at us. Pete who is now dress up like a girl standing in front of me. He look so pretty though and I admit he look so damn catch. No wonder Ae kept looking at him like he is a real thirsty dude.

"Don't worry bro I wont snatch her at you" I made emphasize the word her to him. Pete was shy and kept bowing her head at us.

I just waited to Dae text so that we can walk and act like were couple according to her plan.

"Lets go they are already in the front of the gate. We have to put it up" I put Pete's arm and make him cling to my arms. We just have to walk like that and escort Pete to his car. We leave Ae from the other side that Can cannot notice him.

We just put all the effort to act out and when we are done. I look back where Can is standing I saw him running away and Dae was left there and she was thumbs up at me when our gaze are met.

Right now I don't know how to feel. I don't know if its a good thing because I really felt so guilty doing this to him.

Dae updated me via line. That Can was really affected. And she told me that her plan goes really well. And also she told me to act up for the last time, we really have to made Can believe that I have somebody else. So the next act is in the library.