Chapter Thirty Nine

Can

Two days just freakin past. I never heard about Tin anymore. The last time we talk was that, we fought about something I didn't know why we ended up like that. Yes Ill admit I played so hard to get, I didn't budge to line him or call him. I do want him do something on me, like I know he know he was the one who started it and damn. He is still not contacting nor pay visiting me in my house? What the hell happen to him?

"So until now,no traces of Tin anymore?" Good was actually the one I can rely like I used to, I hope he is not getting tired of me. He was the one I can let this rant to my boyfriend.

"What if something happen on him?" I just suddenly realized. I get anxious attack right now. Good patted me.

"Bro chill~ maybe he get just into his space. Like you know every couple really had face every obstacle or any circumtance to test their relationship. Okay Can, you just have to chill" he can say that easily because he wasn't in my shoes.

"Good, I have this feeling" this gut feeling is killing me.

"You're just anxious Can. Ill tell you sooner or later he will call and finally make up on you" even though I have no idea how I will talk to him or nor idea of what happen next. At least Good is being more positive than to me and kinda helping for this time. "And by the way this isn't the first time that you guys had fought right?"

"But the scenario was different" I heaved a sigh.

I decided to go to Good's place after the class was done. I just don't feel to go home. Cause when I'm alone, all this thought going to drown me.

I goddamn miss Tin. I don't know how he can he keep doing this to me. I barely hurt from the last time we talk, but should he least explain all of it for me. I want to understand him, that's the only thing I wanted him to do with me.

"I cant do this anymore Good. I have to talk to him. I cannot stand not being with him in whole goddamn day, I feel so numb and soulless" I was about to dial his number when Good was quick to snatch it from me.

"Give that back to me!" he keep insisting not to give it back to me.

"So how about your pride that you kept for two days? So are you going to give it up and surrender to Tin?" I just stop for a second and thought about it. He was right but.. if I didn't do something the matter between Tin and I will become more huge and I don't have any chance to hold onto him.

"I don't care of that pride anymore! Just please give back my phone right now!" my eyes are getting heavy. Anytime my tears might fall.

"Just to remind you, he didn't do anything to reach out you first Can. Just to remind you!" then he almost push me while he give back my phone.

"I know he has a reason"

I rush dial his number. To my first attempt he didn't answer it, still on second and even for my fifth try. The last time I try, he off his phone already.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Maybe I should call Pete, maybe they know and they are with Tin" I said in cheering tone even though my whole mind being anxious at this moment.

"Hello Pete" thankfully he answered.

"Can??"

"Are you with Tin? Please can I get talk to him?"

"Can he is not here. All I thought he was with you this days, I'm not seeing him here in the hideout and even attending our class, he is been being missing in action"

"What are you talking about? I didn't hear anything from him since the day we fought"

"Oh my Ghad. Are you serious Can? The last we talk and seen him was in my unit. I guess that was two days ago. I told him to talk to you and fix everything in your relationship, I kept swaying him until he agreed seeing you. But what the hell happen? So where is Tin now?"