Prologue

Hi... It's been a while since I've finished this book, but someone, Thepetrefying1, offered to help me edit this story which I'm really thankful of. So, I hope you all like this story better than before... Enjoy!!! 😊
___________________________________

(Y/N)(L/N), that's my name. Smart, glasses, braids, teacher's pet. Not athletic, not stylish, not noticed; just an ordinary life. I can't think of an even more boring life than mine, good grief... 

I'm a second year student at Fiore Academy, the best school in town. And, although I’m unnoticed by many, there are a few people that acknowledge me.

"(Y/N)-chan... Where is my uniform?" Questioned Lucy Heartfilia, from another room. She is my best friend and housemate. We've been friends, since before we were born, through our mothers. Lucy used to be a very rich girl from a very successful family. But, since her mother passed away, her father started to lose control of himself, and the company went bankrupt. At that time she was only 10. Her distraught father abused her every time he saw her; emotionally, mentally and, when he got worse, physically. That's why Lucy stayed at my house; for protection. Luckily, since Lucy started to stand up for herself, she managed to knock some sense into him. Her father understood his wrongdoings, and became better. He worked hard from then on to make amends, for himself and his only daughter.

"It's still in the laundry room." I called back.

"Oh, okay!"

You may be wondering why I lived alone. Well, my parents are in another city. Right now, I live in Fiore city with Lucy, in a house that was bought by our parents. Lucy's father has to travel to rebuild his business, but he can't always bring Lucy with him. He wanted her to focus on her friends and studies, and therefore allowed her to stay with me. My parents had to move, because of my father's work, to Alvarez city. So, they decided to let me accompany Lucy and stay in Fiore.

"Let's go, Lucy! You don't want to be late, right?"

"Yeah, yeah... Coming."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Well, here we are, Fiore Academy. This is a very big school, with a very complete faculty. Any class I can think of is here, but I won’t bother listing them all.

"(N/n)-chan! Lu-chan!"

"Ah! You guys!" These are more of my friends. There are three of them; the first is a girl with glasses and red hair. Her name is Erza Scarlet, and she’s one of the top students like me. She is the student council president. A very strict person, even the tiniest mistake can’t go unnoticed by her.

"Lucy, I think your tie is 5 degrees more to the left. You need to center it."

"THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH, YOU KNOW!?" Lucy retaliated. The rest of us laughed.

She runs around school, scolding people and giving warnings. The only person that can make her stop is Jellal Fernandez. One of the most handsome boys in this school, and Erza's childhood friend. They’re one of my ships~!

Then, there is the person who called us. A short, light blue haired, flat chested girl called Levy. She is a girl with a cute personality. She, just like Lucy, loves to read, and they usually take time together to read any book within their grasp. She also likes engineering.

Finally, the deep blue haired girl named Juvia Lockser. She was a very strange girl, on my first impression. A girl who always looked gloomy and emotionless. But as time went on, I discovered a lot of her traits, and she’s really fun! Although she is sometimes a bit clingy to a particular someone, she is still a very amazing person.

Welcome to my school life.