Chapter 8

When you step into your house, you see Lucy is grinning like a madman at you.

"What?" You ask her.

"Who's that?"

"Sting?" You ask again, as a matter of fact.

"Not that! I mean what is he for you?"

"A human?" You know where Lucy is aiming with her question but decided to answer it with an annoying answer.

"You're so dense (Y/N)-chan." Lucy looks at you, irritated by your answer.

"What do you expect?" You say raising an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"*sigh* then i'll make it straight to the point. Have you two become couple?" Though you already know, Lucy's bluntness is making you jump a little.

"The F- I just talked to him for like a week. Are you crazy? Or is it you and Natsu that is already in a relationship?" You have no way to avoid the question so rather than blabbering like stupid, you decided to turn your question towards the blond. Lucy looks amazingly red to the point her lips trembled and you smirk at her, looking at her furiously blushing face.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)-CHAN!!!!" You laugh your ass off and run away to your room with her running to get you back. Just before Lucy could get you, you slam your door right in front of her face. She bangs on it but no avail. Well, it's you we're talking about. You hear no more loud voice which you assume that Lucy decided to finally let it slide and go away. Her cute and unusual flustered expression made you chuckle to yourself. When you feel like already alone, you want to change clothes. But when you about to take off your clothes, you incidentally look at a reflection of yourself reflected in the mirror. You put your glasses on the make up table and let your hair go loose which makes it looks very messy. You try to tidy it a bit, but suddenly you remember words from a particular someone.

'Try to do something that match your style.'

"What do you think i should act Sting? Weak, smart, easily falling in love kind of girl huh? Sounds like an idiot to me." You say to yourself then chuckle dryly. But then, you notice that you look so messy and untreated. Eye bags, not so good skin, pimples. Wow.

"I just notice how bad i look. I've never thought about my appearance." You talk to yourself.

"M-Ma! Who cares right!!!" You laughed loudly but you yourself know that it was amazingly fake and awkward.

Lucy is sitting on the couch and watch television in the living room when suddenly someone slam one of the room door and stomp their way to the couch. The sudden movement makes Lucy turns her head to the source of the sound. She looks at the person questioningly while the person just hang their head low.

"What is it (Y/N)-chan?"

"I-... I want to take your offer."

"What?" She looks at you, confused as to what you meant.

"I want to go to the spa place that you asked me last week." You say confidently to her.