Chapter 49

Right now, your plane have already landed. You quickly take your things and call a taxi. Good thing that you didn't bring many of your belongings so you are not much occupied by it. You order the taxi driver to go to Magnolia Hospital fast. When you have arrived, you run as fast as you can to the room Natsu had told you. You don't give a damn about the nurses and people that warn you not to run in the hallway. When you spot a certain room, you slam the door open and find a curtain in your field of view. You go trough it and see Natsu lay his head on the room's bed.

"N-Natsu?" The boy then wake up rubbing his eyes.

"Oh (Y/N). You're here."

"Lucy. Where's Lucy?" Natsu looks at the bed then say a little 'ah'.

"Since yesterday she had been frequently going to the rooftop. She said that you like that kind of place so she went there when she felt like it. She said it soothed her. I think she might be there." Without a second thought, you run to the rooftop, getting a little lost, but you're finally able to find it. You went through the door and close it. You look frantically to the side hoping to see Lucy but you can't see anyone there. You go to the other side of the rooftop and there you find someone with blonde hair. But the thing is, the person isn't actually the one who you wanted to see.

"Sting?" You say a little to yourself. The said person startled by your voice and quickly turn. His eyes glistened with tears when he can find your figure standing right there and then. He's about to walk to you but then remember what he did to you and stop in his track while looking down to his feet. You, on the other side, really want to run away and hide yourself from the boy but you can't. Your mind say to slap him and go far away from him but your heart and body say otherwise.

"I..." You look into his eyes. Something about him is just... different.

"I... I'm not popular anymore!" The boy says but immediately curse himself.

"Huh?"

FROM ALL THE THINGS THAT I WANTED TO SAY, WHY DID THAT THING CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH. Sting shout so loud in his mind. He is busy cursing himself in his mind when suddenly he can hear you laugh.

"What the heck Sting! You just met your ex and that's the first thing you said?" You laugh again at his stupid action. Sting's face is now look exactly like Erza's hair.

"S-Shut up." At first, you really want to punch him, kick him, kill him, or anything. But just a little dorky word from the boy can stop all of your negative feeling. Now you're pitying yourself. How can you be so dumb about love? One pull from him and all your progress for moving on were gone. You're about to leave and stop the feeling but the boy say something that makes you stop.

"I never loved Minerva." You look surprised. This boy never cease to amaze you. From all of the words that he could have said, he choose to say the weird ones.

"What?"

"I always thought that I was like any other boy who adore the school's best girl. But I was wrong. I actually fell for the freakiest girl in school." You can feel tick mark appear on your head.

"OY!" You can hear the boy laugh.

"So you realize that it's you." Now it's your turn to blush. The boy then sincerely smile.

"Ne (Y/N)-chan. Have you realized that i had laid my eyes on you even before the bet?" Now you're not only flustered but also surprised.

"What...?" The boy still giving you his charming smile. The wind blow smoothly around the both of you. Without any word being spoken, You and Sting looked at each other with the same unbearable feelings inside both of you. You are deep in silence. Only both of your eyes are communicating. It's so quiet that you can hear your own heart beating slightly faster every time passed. It's really silent but nonetheless you feel...

...Comfortable.