Chapter 7

You and Sting finished taking notes on your project's subject, and it was 3 in the afternoon. It seemed like a long time, but most of it was because you and Sting stopped and argued in between notes. There were also tourists that would stop you and ask about things you never heard of, but that's to be expected from a well-known observatory.

"I'm so tired.." you groaned, sitting on a bench near the observatory. Sting sat beside you with his head tilted back.

"I never want to go to this kind of place again. This is really draining my energy."

"I'm so hungry. I'm just... in such a bad mood.." While you were busy complaining, you felt something on your thighs. It was Sting's head. He laid down on our lap, arm over his closed eyes with a frown.

"S-Sting. Wh-what are you-?" You became a blushing mess, thankful that he couldn't see your reaction.

"Just for a bit, I'm so tired." You didn't reply, just let him stay in his awkward position. You felt awkward and didn't know what to do, so you chose chat on your phone. Sting peeked one of his eyes at you.

"Hey, can't you see there is a handsome man laying on your lap? Do you seriously not care at all?"

"What do you mean 'handsome'? All I see is an overconfident prick down there."

"Admit it, (Y/N), you think I am handsome."

"Dream on." Sting frowned, then got up from his position and stood with his hand out toward you. You stared at it, then him and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Duh. Let's go."

"To?"

"You're hungry right? I can feel your stomach grumble just by laying near it." You looked at him with a red face and wide eyes. You then coughed awkwardly and brushed his hand aside, walking away from him in an attempt to hide your embarrassed expression. He laughed at you and ran to your side.

Gee... If this girl were pretty I might have enjoyed this. But this is just pure torture! ...right?.... I'm not really enjoying this! ...am I?....Sting shook his head to clear his thoughts. I need to act as if I'm a good guy that likes her. Just how bad can it actually get?

"Ne, Sting, what are you thinking about?" You asked him.

"Nothing, just about what to eat."

"Have you decided?"

"Nope."

"Then let's just eat at that ramen place, it looks pretty nice." Sting nodded and followed you.

You finished your food and decided to go home. The train was so crowded you couldn't move; first of all, because you're short, second of all, because you're closer to the center. So, naturally, when the train jolted to a stop, you fell into Sting.

"Sorry.." You said quietly.

"Hee~? Is (Y/N)-chan try to do something perverted to me~?"

"Don't even think about it like that, you bastard!" And he answered you with a chuckle. He put one hand around your shoulder and the other grabbed an overhead handle. You couldn't do anything because struggling would only cause a scene, and you might even fall into someone else. Rolling with it was the best choice you had.

"Feeling comfortable down there huh?"

"I have no choice. For your information it's very uncomfortable. Your body is rock hard."

He chuckled and leaned his head next to yours. "That's called being sexy, you know." He whispered in your ear, his seductive tone made you jump. He chuckled again as you hid your face in his chest. After what seemed like a very long journey, you arrived at the station near your house.

"Why are you walking me home again?"

"So that you don't have to act the opposite of how you seem."

"Or you just want me to look like your girlfriend," You teased with a smirk.

"Well... Maybe that's not a bad idea."

"Yea Yea." He laughed. After some walking, you arrived at your house.

"Ah. We're here."

"Well then, I should get going." He said, then walked away.

"Hey, dork!" You called out to Sting, which made him turn to look back at you.

"Thanks." You smiled radiated with him, even with it being dark out. You couldn't see his face, but he quickly turned around and waved his hand.

What happened to me? Sting questioned himself.

Well.. maybe he's not as bad as I thought.
Maybe she's not as bad as I thought.