Chapter 29

After what you said, the girls are silent for a moment, shock with your statement. But then they squeal like crazy. You then tell them about the day. All of it, from the meeting, the aquarium, until the kiss. Every detail. And so is Lucy which story is not so different from you. She met Natsu, play in the arcade, lunch, and end it with a beautiful sunset kiss.

Typical drama.

"Wait. So you're saying that these are you second kisses?" Erza asks the both of you which you answered with a nod. She, Levy and Juvia then pinch both of you.

"Ouch. What was that for?" You ask the three while Lucy rubbing the spot where they pinch her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Levy asks both of you.

"Sorry. Things has been out of hands lately so we forgot to tell you guys." Lucy answer the girls. The talk continue with Erza scolding us for not telling them, then it continue to the love advice from the three. They really are a mental support for you and Lucy. The story session ends when it is already late. Like usual, they stay for the night and you guys go to school together.

Because the house is so full, you guys can't get ready for school as early as usual. So when you've arrived, there are already a lot of people. You expect to see some dirty words on your table but you didn't find it. Instead, you found a pair of new clothes on your table with small notes that said "Sorry for ruining you uniform." This surprised you and your friends a lot. But you want to keep it low so you just put it in your table locker. The day has start. Erza and Jellal are talking to each other (with red face of course), Levy and Juvia fangirl over things you don't understand, Natsu busy bothering Lucy and the others are busy with their own bussiness. Then a certain blonde came in the class with 'morning' here and there until he reaches his table.

"Morning." He says to none other than you which makes the girls shot nasty glares at you.

He just greet me didn't he?

"Morning." You say eyes still glued to your novel.

"Why didn't you do make up like yesterday? " His voice is clear to you but can't be heard by the other because of the loud class.

"I've never liked make up. Besides, i don't like attention."

"So you're saying that you will get attention if you're using make up to school?"

"Wouldn't i?"

"Well, maybe you would." You then read the novel again, trying to ignore the blonde. Please underline the word. TRY.

"Why are you so cold?"

"Am I?" You ask eyes not moving from your book.

"Try to chill on like you usually did to me." He pout at you.

"I told you i don't like attention."

"So?"

"You're attention center, so i'm not doing things as stupid as to attract them more to me because of you." He sweatdrop at you.

"But i want to talk to you."

"Try another girl blondie. That brunette seems intrested." You then pointing by moving your head (eyes never leaving your book) at a brown-haired girl that seems always drooling over Sting. You feel like you're already cold enough so he would stop bothering you, but oh how wrong you are thinking that he will leave you alone.

"Ne. (Y/N)-chan."

"What?" You ask eyes still glued to the book.

"Don't try to ignore me when you can't."

"What do you mean by that?" He then lean to your ear and whisper to you.

"You haven't turn the page since 15 minutes ago you know, even though it's a short part. Heck you didn't even move from that one paragraph. You know you can never resist me (Y-N)-chan~" He then look at you with his fake stupid smile that said "Gotcha". You feel so embarassed. How can be you so stupid as to forget to pretend that you're reading the book. Your face turn red at his statement, especially the name part.

Mou... Stupid Sting!

Little did you know that the girls are glaring daggers at you ready for making your life worse than before.