Chapter 23

The day's lessons have finished. Most students go straight home, and so are you and your friends. The day just felt so hard for you. Then, the next day has come. This day, you didn't get any bully. Thank god. But opposite from what you thought, you actually get something very surprising.

You and Lucy were about to go home when suddenly two popular boys approach you and Lucy. Which is obviously Sting and Natsu. They smile STUPIDLY to each other while you and Lucy look at them confused.

"What do you want?" You ask the two boys. Then Natsu and Sting took you and Lucy from the classroom, but they take both of you to different places. Then you finally stop at an empty corridor.

"I said, what do you want?" You say to sting yet again.

"You." He grin while you jump a bit with flustered face.

"Huh?"

"Tomorrow is a holiday right?"

"Yes? Then?"

"Let's go on a date." You take your time to process the situation and suddenly shout out loud.

"HUH?!" He laugh then turn his back on you about to go.

"The station near your house. 8 am. Don't forget." And he left just like that leaving a flustered you. You didn't notice it but someone, or maybe some people saw the situation. You just want to go home. You didn't even wait for Lucy. But, as you said before. Both of you might have a telepathy or something so you meet her at the station. You went straight home then tell Lucy what happened and she tells hers which seems very alike.

"They must have planned it." Lucy say.

"No denying." You say.

"So, are you going?" Lucy say and you just fiddle with your fingers while mumbling things like, 'i have to, it will be impolite', 'it's not like i want to'.

"(Y/N)-chan, if you want to go just say." You're so flustered that steam can be seen out of your head.

"You like him don't you?" Lucy asks you which makes you jump.

"W-well, like you're one to ask. You also like that Salmon-hair, right?" You ask her with a high-pitched sound and a very red face. This time, it's Lucy's face that turns bright red.

"I-I... Don't want to talk about it." Lucy say tilting her head down so that her hair will cover her face. Suddenly, you laugh. This thing makes Lucy look at you with pout.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nah. It's just, i feel like we need to try to be honest to ourself." You smile at her and she tilt her head to the side.

"Ne, Lucy. I... I like Sting." You say with bright red face but still have determination in your voice. Lucy looks so surprised but then she gain her courage to tell you something.

"I-I like Natsu!" She said a little bit loud. Then you and her laugh a little.

"Then, can you help me for my date tomorrow?" Lucy smile widely then nod her head with a 'Hm!'.

"Help me with mine then, (Y/N)-chan." Then both of you laugh and fill the night with stories and packs of treatment.