Chapter 27

You and Sting drive away to... who knows where.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"I want answers you know?" You say to him with a pout.

"*laugh* i answered you, didn't i?"

"Not that kind of answer..."

"Just a little bit more. Wait, okay?" You then huff and wait for both of you to arrive. Then, he get into a dark place. Like a tunnel. It's hard to see in this place. You're amazed by the fact that Sting can drive well in this place. Then, Sting finally park in a part of this place. He gives his hand to you which you gladly take. Well, what can you do? You can't see well in this place.

You're being dragged here and there until you arrived at a certain place which you perceived as a restaurant. But one thing is different from the usual one.

"Under water?" You ask the boy a little bit strangely but you can't hide the fact that you're amazed by the place.

"What do you think?" Your eyes are now sparkling and you look at the place with full amazement. This view makes Sting smile because of the thought of how adorable you are. He then drag you and tell the receptionist(?) about the reserved place. One of the waitress then lead us to our seats.

"Here you go sir."

Just sir huh?  You ask to yourself. Well right now you can see her smiling to herself with pink tinting her cheeks. You somehow remember that there are lot of girls who're fawning over Sting. You, as the girl who didn't care much about your love life never notice his presence. You just notice it, that the boy whose sitting right in front of you is a very handsome hot prick. His sky blue eyes that shine with his smile. His plump looking lips that looks so undeniably sexy, his pointy nose, his perfect features and all that, which look so flawless. You just noticed this which makes your face grow red because of the long staring.

Just what the heck is my freaking mind thinking?!

"(Y/N)-chan are you alright? You look so red." He get close to you while putting the back of his right hand on your forehead. His gesture makes you even worse.

"Y-Yes... I'm okay. D-don't worry." You then laugh awkwardly and you can feel the waitress glaring daggers at you.

What the heck is she doing? She even barely know him. You then look at her with your usual face and she looks down. She looks somehow... sad?

"C-can i take both of your order?" You look a bit confused by her act. First she acts as if there was only Sting here, she then look sad, now, she acknowledge your presence. Strange. Sting then order food for both of you which makes you glad because you don't know most of the foods. Then the waitress walk away and you look at her disappearing back.

"Just let it be. It's a usual thing."

"Huh?"

"Girls staring at me like that. I somehow resemble my dad a lot. He's famous you know? That's why i look somehow attractive to most girls. I even surprised that you've never acknowledged my presence." He looks at you boredly.

"E-eh? I'm sorry. I've never meant something to bother you like that." You say with worry and some guilt present.

"Don't worry. That's what makes you special." He give his signature wide smile at you which makes your cheeks tint with red.

"T-then. Why with her sad looks?"

"You think i know why?"

"I-I don't know. Well, do you?"

"As the matter of fact, i do."

"You do?" He then answer with a hum.

"And that's...?"

"She was feel defeated a lot by your amazing look." He put his face on his balled hand that rest on his elbow on the table. He looks at you straight in the eyes with his smile. You are now exploding with red.

Ya! That's just too much you know?