Chapter 37

Sting drags you to your other friends and leave you with them. Then the day continue until it's finally over. You're about to talk to Sting but he has already gone. You wave your bye to your friends and follow Sting. But, you're still too far from him so you can't shout his name or you will seem stupid. You follow him and finally stop at the cliff-like place where you share you first kiss.

"Sting." You call him panting, hands on your knees.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Following you of course." You say standing straight.

"Oh... So (Y/N)-chan is my stalker now huh?" He says with a smirk present on his face. You're pouting but then you walk closer to him. He clearly looks confused by your action but it was quickly replaced by surprise when you then rest your right hand on his left cheek.

"Ne. Sting you know, you're a stupid, self-centered, overconfident rich bastard" Tick mark appear on his head.

"Oy!" You then put down your hand and let it hang by your side.

"But you're also caring, cute, lovely, hand...some? maa... there are lots of your traits that i can't mention one by one. But the thing is, i fell in love with every one of it, either the bad or the good ones. I like the stupid you, the caring you, the hard-headed you, the tease you, the cute you, everything. But i'm afraid that i won't be enough for you and people always see me as someone in a lot lower level than you, unworthy for you. I'm afraid. But now, i'm not afraid anymore. I'm sure that even if there are those who want to break me or us apart, as long as we're keep on our ground, we can't be defeated easily right? As long as you're here for me and I'm here for you, everything will be alright, right? As long as we love each other, we can do it... right?" You smile at him which makes him a little bit surprised.

"Ne Sting. I love you." You look at him with your sincerest smile. It feels like the wind blow softly on both of you, caressing every inch of your bodies. Sting whom can't immediately understand what just happened is standing there without any response. His brain seems as if it has stopped working. But then, he finally come back to his sense and understand what you were talking about. His face turns into dark shades of red and quickly hug you buries his face on the crook of your neck.

"That's so embarrassing you know."

"I-I should be the one saying that!" You shout at him but then awkwardly return his hug. He sigh on your neck which tickle a little.

"I'm so glad you said it. I thought you would never acknowledge me." You then look at him a little.

"Sorry, i've been avoiding you a lot lately, I'm too embarrassed to face you after that confession." You laugh.

"But i'm glad you return my feeling." You pull away from the hug and give the boy a kiss. He return the kiss. After a long deep kiss, you both pull away to get some air. He put his forehead on yours and you both laugh. You are really enjoying this and you just perfectly admit that you're head over heels with him. But the certain boy feel something bad in his heart. He knows that something bad, something really bad, would happen to this girl. And just thinking about it make his heart ache.

What happen to me?