Chapter 43

This is too much for you, and surprisingly Sting feels the same. You're really tired because of the bully and all the pressure for you to kill yourself. And for Sting, he's already tired pretending that he never care and love you. He is tired to pretend that he is the person that anyone expect him to be.

This time, you're at your house. You want to tell Lucy how you feel right now.

"Ne Lucy." The girl answers with a hum.

"I think... I'll do what the bullies want me to do." Lucy looks at you with shock and worry evident on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"You know... their words on me and such." This thing click on Lucy's mind. She gets that you want to do a suicide. She quickly shake your body so hard until you feel dizzy.

"O-OY...!"

"(Y/N)-chan don't even think about killing yourself! Are you crazy?! You're not a waste of space you know?!"

"H-huh?! Who said i want to kill myself?! " You ask the girl, or more like shout to her, and she stops shaking your whole body.

"You don't?"

"Of course i not! I'm not that stupid as to kill myself because of those brainless people."

"Then... What do you mean by taking their offer."

"I want to get out of their sight." Lucy looks at you in questioning manner.

"I think I'll move to my parents' place."

"Huh?"

"But of course with your permission. I'm the one who wanted to accompany you, so I won't leave without your permission." The girl then knock your head which lead you to groan.

"What the heck Lucy!"

"Of course I'll let you. I'm not some kind of kid that can't take care of myself!" You look at her with wide eyes.

"But the thing is, I... Have to... move to another country. My parents are about to move from Alvarez city."

"Is that so? Then, you just need to visit me every holiday. Then the problem is solved. I'll skip class if we have different holiday schedule."

"Oy!" Lucy then laugh.

"If I can see you smile and happy again even if we have to be separated, I'm okay with that. (Y/N)-chan is having too much trouble here. If i were you, I will choose to stay as far away as i could." You laugh along with her. Oh how you love this blonde girl. You then call your parents and tell them about your plan. Then, they tell you that you have to be in Alvarez city before the day after tommorow because they will soon leave for another country.

I'll miss everything in this place.
Every single thing.