Chapter 14

Flashback

Sting quickly run to his gang's place because Minerva summon them all. Minerva said that there's a show that about to occur. Sting looks really excited to see the 'show' that Minerva talked about. Then, he arrive at the place.

"What is this thing about?" Rogue asks.

"I can assure you that this will be fun." Minerva told the other.

"Hee~ show us now." Sting seems so excited with this.

"But before that, Sting, you're about to work together with that ugly girl right?" Minerva asks the blonde boy.

"Ah. Yep. We're about to finish it at the library. What's with it?" Sting answer.

"Perfect. Let me borrow your phone." Minerva says to sting which he answer with a questioning face but still giving her his phone.

"What are you doing?" Sting asks still with his questioning face.

"Done. Now, let's watch the show." Minerva gives Sting's phone back and open her laptop and showing something that looks like a cctv viewpoint. The other looks a little bit confused until they see a certain black-haired girl on the screen. This makes Minerva and Orga smile. Rogue still in his emotionless state and Sting... He seems shocked and confused. The four look into the screen, watching the girl's every move. She then get away from that place and back with a ladder with her.

"This is where the fun begin." Minerva exclaim with a smirk. This thing makes Sting look at the screen with confusion. The only person that notice his uncomfort is Rogue, but he just let it slipped his mind. Then, the girl fall off the broken ladder with several books fall on her. They can't really see her up close because the cctv is a little bit far. They can only see that the girl just sat there and people come to her sides. Two of her friends help her but eventually she fell unconscious. At the certain moment, Sting suddenly stand. His face a little bit pale and some unidentified emotion lingering on his face.

"What's wrong Sting?" Orga ask the blonde.

"What did you do Minerva?" Sting ask her.

"Just cut some parts of the ladder."

"You really plan this whole thing to happen?"

"Yup. I'm amazing right?" Minerva say with a smirk.

"How can that happen?"

"Easy. That girl is not really tall. Eventhough she use the ladder, she still wont be able to reach that part of the bookshelf, so she must still have to stand on the tip of her toe that give lot more pressure to the ladder. For the books, they're arranged too close from one another. So when she pull it, the ladder gets more pressure, it broke and the books together with the one attached to it and another book that gets the pressure from the moving bookshelf will fall on her."

"As expected from our Lady." Orga say. Sting looks so confused. He want to retort but the words just wont come. Suddenly the raven haired boy talk.

"Isn't this just too much?" Hearing this, the other three look at him, surprised by his words.

"What do you mean by that?" Orga say.

"We just do some bully, not some killing." This statement make Sting so confused on what to do.

"We hadn't killed anyone." Minerva says to him.

"Hadn't, but will." Rogue say emotionlessly.

"Why are you covering for that freak huh?" Orga say.

"I don't, and wont. But please. Just do something that doesn't involve killing people." Rogue says.

"WHY YOU-" Orga about to fight with the boy but Minerva hold him.

"Stop it Orga. He's right. This might be a bit much. But this can be Sting's opportunity to get closer to her right?" Minerva say with a smirk. Sting look startled. But then he act as if he agree with the boy's princess.

"He~ That's right. I'll take this as an opportunity to kill her from the inside." Sting says with a smirk. Minerva then brief the blonde boy about what he should do and set him of. Sting quickly do what the Woman ask him to do.

End of Flashback.