Chapter 26

You're being dragged by Sting to a place. The place where you've been taken to is very unexpected.

"Boutique?" He gives you a closed eye smile.

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Just get in..." He then push you into the boutique.

"Mr. Sting. It's a surprise to see you here." A lady with neat black uniform-like dress come to both of you.

Maybe she's the owner of this place. But she called Sting Mister and speak formally to him. Who the heck is this boy?

"Yo. Long time no see Miyu." You look at him confused. He then see you.

"What's wrong?"

"Who are you really?"

"What?"

"What is this place?" He then finally understand what you're about to ask.

"Ah. This place is my sister's boutique. Right now she's in another town taking care of her center boutique. And this is Miyu. She's an old friend. But she refuses to talk casually to me when she's at work."

"That's my job sir."

"Aw. C'mon. There are no one right now. Just talk casually." The girl then cough a little.

"Are there any particular reason why you're here?" The girl asks still formally which makes the boy sweatdrop.

"Well, yes. Get this girl the best dress you can get."

"What?!" You say out loud with strange face at him. The other girl might not say anything but she looks as confused as you.

"What?" Sting asks you clueless.

"What do you mean by dress? I can't afford things this expensive."

"You can think about it later. Just look for the dress." You then being dragged by him to a changing room and Sting wait on a chair in front of it.

Typical movie. You sweatdrop.

Then you can see that the girl is glaring dagger at you. You sure that she saw you with some kind of... hatred? You shiver a bit at her glare but then let it slip away. She then bring you various kind of dresses which you should try on. These dresses are a bit hard to wear so this is a torture for you. Not to mention that the boy continously disagree.

"Nah..."

"Nope."

"Too bright."

"To glittery."

"Too long."

"Too yellow."

"Too... something."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" You shout at him.

You're really getting tired of this so you decided that this clothes will be the last clothes. He will take it or you will just use the one you've used before. You then get out of the changing room with a short black dress that fit your upper part so well. It has a shoulderless short sleeve that makes it looks nice on your body. The lower part is bigger and the cloth is overlapping one another that makes it like rose petals. This dress might not be that great, it's just simple. But this clothes just give the perfect impression of you which makes the boy very stunned.

He had seen people more sexy, beautiful, he had seen clothes more glamorous, more expensive, more exposing and fit a lot of people so well. But he already forgot when did the last time he saw a person fit perfectly for a dress that shout innocence and honesty. He don't know why but he blushed at you, but he quickly close lower part of his face with the back of his hand. You just look so cute and beautiful in it.

"So?" You ask him a bit irritated and a little bit worried about his answer.

"I'll take this. Give her black heels to go with it." He then whisper something to the Miyu girl and then he leave just like that making you look shockingly at him. Then the Miyu girl give you simple lace black heels to go with. She then take you to the back part of the boutique. She helps you with a little make up and made your hair. She didn't say any words. Then she lead you to Sting who already standing beside a car, his car to be precise.

"I thought you don't like using cars?"

"Well, i can't let this beautiful girl walk using dress and heels right?" You just roll your eyes at him. He then open your side of the door to help you get in and close it then running to the other side of the car.

"Miyu-chan. Thanks for the help." He smile widely at the girl. The said girl tense a little at him and just bow. She then get in the store while the boy get into the car. Little did he know that his childhood friend is biting her quivering lips and salty water fall freely on her face.

"Stupid Sting."