Chapter 18

You're just awake from your sleep, but you notice that you're not in Sting's car anymore, you're already in your bedroom. In fact, it's already 7 o'clock.

"What happened?" You go downstairs to look for Lucy and you can spot her in the kitchen. She notice you presence then greet you.

"Morning (Y/N)-chan."

"Morning Lucy. What happened yesterday?"

"Oh, you mean after you came back from the hospital?"

"Yes."

"Well, someone suddenly ring the bell, it's Sting, he carried you and brought you inside. He said that you can't wake up whatever he did. And also, his face looks so red. I think you're so heavy (Y/N)-chan." You then look so shock at her, face red full of embarrassment.

"That's so mean Lucy!"

"Say that to your heavy body." You then run to her to tickle her and make her ask for forgiveness. Then, Lucy finish her cooking and tell you to join her eat the breakfast.

"Is this edible?" You ask the blonde girl.

"Of course it is! Don't be mean (Y/N)-chan." The girl says with a pout.

"Well, you always burn things when cooking so, yeah." You just say straightly.

"It's an eeg and sausages. How can i even burn this?"

"Well, it looks kinda black to me."

"The sausages color are a bit black."

"I know that." You give her a stupid grin. Then you and Lucy eat your foods. After finish, Lucy goes to school which makes you left alone in the house. You just watch tv, eat and sleep for the day. Who ever thought that taking a break from school can also be so boring? Then, the day is finally over. Right now, you're faced with the weekend. But to your dismay, Lucy doesn't let you do anything except sleep, eat and watch... Again.

Gosh...

"Lu....Chaaannn. I want my rights." You say to Lucy.

"What right?"

"Something that aren't left."

"Ha. Ha. Funny. What do you want?" Lucy say with one of her hands on her hips.

"I want to have fun..." You groan of boredom.

"You don't have any right to have that."

"And why... is that?" Lucy dont answer and just roll her eyes that makes you groan yet again. Then, the doorbell ring signing someone on the door. Lucy then open the door and bring the guest with a smile.

"(Y/N)-chan. Someone's here for you." She says then three girls enter the room.

"Yo." Erza say with her usual smile.

"(Y/N)-san..." Juvia run to you with tears? On her eyes. It's basically anime tears. Just let her be.

"Feel better yet (N/N)-chan? We brought you fruits and candies." Levy say to yo with her signature grin. You then suddenly feel fit again and really happy to see them. You love these dorks so much. Then, they stay for the night and accompany you and Lucy all day. They even become very mindfull to you. They help you with your needs and give you alot of fun.

God. I love these dorks so much.