Chapter 39

It's been a week since your relationship with Sting has started. He has been great boyfriend. For this whole week, he spends most of his time with you. He never left you except when he's about to go home. He even spend the whole weekend with you. Well, you can spend the whole weekend together because Lucy spend hers with Natsu. You look a lot happier than before and so is the blonde. You two seems to love each other a lot.

You're always with him, but right now, you can't seem find him. It's already the end of school time so you're about to go home with the blonde but you can't find him. You look around the school until you hear Sting's voice from a certain corner. It's a place where Sting's gang usually hangout.

I've forgot that he's a popular guy in the Saber gang.

You were about to go there but you can hear that Sting is not alone, so you decide to stop on your track and unconsciously eavesdropping on their conversation.

"You've never hanged out with us anymore you cocky boy." You can already know that it's their precious queen's voice, Minerva. You then hear Sting laugh.

Why do i hate hearing him laugh with another girl. Am i that possessive?

"Yeah. Are you really into that girl?" You assume that it's Rogue 'cause Orga won't speak that way.

"Or maybe he's a lot into the reward." It's definitely Orga's voice.

"Maybe i do." Sting answer.

What? What reward?

"Which reward to be exact?" Minerva ask.

"If i was him, it will be the ojou's boyfriend one." Orga answer that makes all of them laugh, except rogue.

What?

"But i've never thought you will be able to become her boyfriend in a month." Minerva says yet again.

"Well, what should i say? Once a slut, always a slut." Orga says which pierce right through your heart but it cannot be compared to what you feel after you hear the next sentence.

"Well, she's an easy one. Give her a little attention and the next thing you know is she's already head over heels with you." Right now, tears are streaming down your face. It hurts. Not only because of the words, but also the fact that Sting, the one you love so much, is the one who said those words.

"Ne Sting, when will you break up with her?" Orga asks the blonde.

"That's..." Sting say hesitantly.

"Don't say you don't want to break up with her." Minerva says then laugh followed by Sting's and Orga's.

"Of course not. I want to make her fall for me even more then I'll break it up when she can't even think of living without me." The other laugh maniacally. You are now full of tears. You don't even bother to hear more. It's already too much. You then run to your class, take your bag and run home as fast as you can. Eventhough your vision are blurry because of the tears, you somehow can manage to arrive home safely.

On the other side, Sting excuses himself and about to walk home with you. He's excited as always but you're nowhere to be seen. He thinks that maybe you already go home without him because he sure takes his time with his friends. It's a little irritating him but he just let it off.

Well, I will meet her again tomorrow. It's partly my fault because I hang out for too long. I'll treat her ice cream as my apologize.

When you arrive, Lucy is on the sofa watching TV as always.

"What took you so long, I've--" Her sentence stop when she looks at you. You are now a clearly mess. Eyes red and full of tears. You didn't even bother to hide it from your bestfriend. She approach you and hold your shoulders.

"What happened?" The girl ask you with a lot worry. You then cry your eyes out. You can't even support your body so you're now on your knees hugging Lucy, crying and screaming like there's no tomorrow. You let her know that right now, you're hurt... a lot.

Why?