Epilogue

After the stupid event, you decided to stay in Fiore for a day, considering you already spent your time and money to go there. For the whole day, Natsu always by Lucy's side and help her with everything. Even you don't have anything to help Lucy with.

The next day has come. Lucy is already permitted to go home while you need to go back to your parents' place considering that you already knows Lucy's state and your parents only permitted you to go for a day or two because you all need to move to another city. Right now, you're at the airport with Sting. Lucy still wasn't allowed to do reckles things because she hit her head and her leg is still sprained so she stays at home.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Of course i do. I already finish my school move requirement and I already promised my parents to come with them." Sting sigh and look at you with sad face.

"Don't worry, we'll keep in touch." You give him a heartwarming smile.

"But still, you'll go far away. I don't know how long we will be apart. Heck, i don't even know whether you'll be back or not."

"I will. I... just don't know when." Sting let out another sigh.

"See?" You laugh at his attitude which you consider cute.

"I told you we can still keep in touch. We already exchanged numbers and social media accounts right?" The boy can only nod and you respond with a smile.

"Then it'll be alright." It's silent for a moment but Sting quickly broke it.

"By the way (Y/N), I have something for you." You look at him questioningly. He let out a small (f/c) box.

"This is..."

"It's actually for your birthday."

"Huh?"

"Your birthday is about a month after our break up right?" You nod.

"Well, I didn't meant to buy it, I actually bought it unconsciously."

"What the- How can you buy something without realizing it?"

"I don't know... But when I go out on your birthday, this thing somehow remind me of you. So without realizing, I bought it. It's stupid, I know. But I really want to give this to you. So since that day, I had always brought this with me. I don't even know why I always brought it with me, considering that we've never communicate ever since the break up. But, I just really want to give this to you." You look at him with wide eyes but then chuckle.

"Gosh. Who would have thought that The Sting Eucliffe could be this cute."

"Thanks for the compliment, lady."

"I take it back."

"That's mean~" Both of you laugh at the stupid conversation.

"Well then, let's see what's in there." You take the small (f/c) box and open it. It is quite surprising to see what's inside. It's a necklace with heart pendant and (Your astrological sign) sign in the middle of it.

"You bought this? For your ex's birthday? You're the definition if stupid itself Sting."

"Well thanks for reminding me." You giggle at his answer. You're insulting him on the outside but on the inside, you're actually screaming. This is just amazingly cute of him. You are now staring at Sting waiting for his next move. But he didn't give you any response. In fact, he just raise his eyebrows as if asking you 'what?'.

"Mou Sting... Don't you think that you forgot something?"

"What?"

"This necklace can't be worn by itself." Now it's Sting turn to laugh.

"Gosh (Y/N)-chan, you read too much shoujo manga."

"I-It's not only on manga! Movies and drama also did it!" You pout. Sting still laugh but eventually help you wearing the necklace.

"It looks good on you. I have good eye for things like this." You roll your eyes at his stupid words.

"Yea. Yea. Sure you are." You answer with pure sarcasm.

"But..." The blonde look at you expectantly, waiting for your next sentence.

"Thank you. I love it. I will treasure it." You look at Sting with sincere smile while holding the necklace. Sting can't resist the urge to kiss you anymore so he lean slowly. You who see his hint also lean in. When your lips met, it felt heavenly. It's warm and full of love. When it's about to get heated, suddenly you can hear the loud call for your flight that makes you startled. Both of you quickly separate, feeling embarrassed for doing things like that in public. You quickly stand and prepare to go.

"I'll have to go now. Thanks for everything Sting."

"Uhm. Don't forget to text me when you have arrived okay?" You nod. You're about to go when you suddenly being pulled to a tight hug. Then Sting whisper something to your ear.

"I love you. I'll wait for you. And this time, it's not to win a bet. It's to win you."

THE END