Chapter 17

After waiting for quite some time, your name finally being called and you get inside to get checked while Sting wait outside. After a few minutes you're already finish with the whole check ups.

"How did it go?"

"Quite alright."

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said that i'm alright and don't need any further treatment, but because it just occur, i need to stay at home for two or three days. Just for a precaution." You explain to the boy.

"Ah... I see. Let's take you home then."

"It's okay. I can go home by myself."

"This late? At night? Alone? You've gotta be kidding me."

"I'm serious. I can take care of myself."

"And let my pride as a man gone as i let a woman go home by herself late at night after going out with me? Hell no."

"No one will know."

"You know. And eventually your friends will too, and the whole school will too. I'm not letting you. Now let's go young lady."

"You're so stubborn you know that?"

"Say the person who can't even hear any of my comments."

"Well, you only complaint."

"Jerk."

"Freak."

You then look at each other with a menacing face. But then you decided to just go with him. 
Well, it's not that bad considering you will be able to sleep in the car and you also don't have to spend any money. Not long after you get out of the hospital area, you're already soundly asleep. Sting then look at you and laugh a little to himself. He then stroke your head a little.

"You're the strangest person i've ever met you know that? But maybe that's why you're so unique. Stupid (Y/N)."

He then drive until both of you reach your house. When both of you already arrive, he about to wake you up when you shifted a little, then you say something that makes him startled.

"Sting...." You mumble. He thought that you're already awake and decided to left you be. But then he notice that you were talking in your sleep. This thing makes his face full of red, he can feel imaginary steam came out of his head.

What was that?! Stupid (Y/N)!