Chapter 9

Chapter 9
That evening Irene came home drunk. Edward was beyond angry and actually refused to sleep in the bedroom with her. She rained havoc in that house so Mich so that I wondered how the hell I was gonna cope with the bitch around.

I was woken up by the blaring sound of my alarm. I switched it off and swung my feet on the ground. I put on my ear phones and headed downstairs to make coffee for the boss. Who knew I would be living large even if its not my house?

I walkedout of my room and headed towards what I was shown as the kitchen. I looked for the coffee maker and found it at the corner of this extravagant kitchen. I looked for the coffee mugs and found them at the top drawer. I grabbed one and made his coffee which unfortunately I hadn't asked how he likes it,  then rushed upstairs. Unfortunately I didn't know what room he would be in.

I opened the room that felt like his and unfortunately there wasn't anyone. I then knocked on the second room and heard someone moaning. I assumed that must be Edward and Irene making out. I felt a pinch at heart and angry for no reason. Well, there was a reason, this dude's face was the last thing I saw before I fell asleep. I dreamt with him and here I was wishing that I would find him and stare at his lovely grey alluring eyes.

I headed towards the stairs, I didn't intend on breaking them apart but before I could walk down, here was Edward in hymn pants and no shirt hanging a white towel on his broad shoulders.  His abs were so lovely and I wished I would run my hands on them. Then looking down they led to a v- shaped loins and I could tell he was well endowed.

"Hmkkkkhmmm..." He cleared his throat to get me from the trance.
"Is that my coffee?" He asked and I realized that I hadn't offered him the coffee.
"Ummmm...yes sir. Here's your coffee. Sorry I never asked how you liked it." I said averting my eyes from this glorious man.
"And where are you coming from?" He asked taking a sip
"Ummm..I ..I...w..as l..l..looking for.."
"I don't have all day young lady. I gave a simple task and now your tongue seems tied." He snapped at me
"I was actually looking for your room to bring in the coffee sir."
"Drop the formality Em. She's not around."
"She is!" I blubber and held my mouth with my hands.
"Where is she?"
"Sorry. That was just a slip of tongue. I haven't seen her."

By looking at me he could tell that I was hiding something. He retraced his steps and went directly to the room where I had heard mourns. He opened the door quietly and peeped in. The room was illuminated in dim lights and therefore one had to squirm to see who was inside.  Feeling not relieved he switched on the lights.

What he saw made him move a few steps back. He moved forward once more, then moved backwards again.
"Mark? You have been screwing my driver?" He asked quietly as he moved backwards.
I stood there waiting for the drama to unfold and let me tell you, drama did really unfold.

Its been a while, my apologies. I'll now be posting everyday.

Irene?

Edward?

Em?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share with friends.