Chapter 16

Third person POV

"I cannot get anything on her! Its like she's a witch! She just came out of nowhere!"
"Then fucking find that nowhere! I need something on the bitch or else this idiot will be gone!"

"I have managed to get a few documents and I almost got caught." She told the mysterious man handing him the documents. "We need to move fast as time is not on our side."

"is he out of the hospital and is the little bitch still taking care of him?" The man asked her looking intently at her.

"Yes he is. Why do you ask?"
" Because I want to do this!" He told her kissing her hard.

The two were having a secret meeting in a hotel room. They had to sneak in under fake names. They had a plan in place to destroy Edward and they had to do everything possible to put Em out of the picture.

***************************************
This is a sex scene a little too intense. You may choose to skip it as it doesn't have much to do with the rest of the story. Enjoy.

He kissed her hard making her moan as he twirled his tongue in her mouth. He moved her long hair from her neck and kissed her neck biting it a little too hard. Her boob tips stood attentive showing dangerously as she wore a satin top. He continued kissing her moving downwards, getting to the tips and licking one slightly as the other hand massaged the other. She felt so good and started raising her chest more to his touch making him smirk and his cock getting hard.

He slowly undid the buttons still kissing her and lay the blouse down on an untidy heap. He moved one hand under her skirt as the other continued tormenting her nipple. He moved the lingerie she wore to the side inserting one finger. He finger fucked her later adding another finger and fucking her making her scream in ecstasy. She grabbed his hand and shove it once hard inside of her Cummings all over his hand.

He abruptly got off her undressing and parting her legs.
"Are you ready?"
"Like never fucking before!" She exclaimed eyes spackling.
"Then I'm sure this is gonna fit nicely right?" He asked her showing the biggest dick she had ever seen. One that was huge and curved. Making her gasp and hold her mouth.

"Is th..th...that gonna...." she illustrated with her hands showing his dick and her pussy unable to speak out loud.

He moved on top of her parting her legs,  lifting them and placing them on his shoulders. He rubbed his tip on her folds making her yearn for more albeit scared of the size.

Then with one shove he slammed inside her making her let out a scream that was enough to wake up the sluts in the neighbourhood. He fucked her mercilessly tearing her and making her bleed. After one round that lasted about thirty minutes he relaxed a bit still inside her.

She begged him to stop for a while but he wouldn't hear any of it.
"You said you're up for it. You have to endure this until I'm satisfied. After all this ....slam ....is....slam ....my.... slam.... payment....slam...slam...slam...

She decided to relax to minimize the pain and it worked. She started enjoying until they were drowned in each others moans. Then when she was almost he stopped making her groan.

He turned her to be on her fours and entered her from behind making her eyes almost budge out of their sockets.
" Goodness! you're huge!" She told him as he started riding her slowly waiting for her to adjust. He moved in and out slowly but not dipping in too deep. She felt comfortable until she started moaning making him start moving a little faster. Then she made a mistake of saying harder.

That was when she knew exactly what he meant by the words 'that was his payment. ' He hit it so hard and by the time he was through she couldn't walk.

"Take note that every time we meet I'll be fucking you like this. So the faster you move your ass the better for you." He told her as he dressed up.
"Oh and if you're not out of here in the next twenty minutes I might be coming back for more!" He said as he walked out shutting the door behind him knowing that she would be in that bed for at least two hours.

Not updated recently, apologies.

Who are these people?

Please comment, vote and share.
Thank you