Chapter 29

I love this song to bits and I just had to put it here.
I am back....let's have a recap of last chapter.

'He held me tighter, if that was even possible and kissed me slowly, lovingly, hungrily making my legs go jelly. He picked me up instinctively making me wound my legs around his torso with him moving towards the bed. He laid me down slowly hovering on me without stopping the kisses. He fumbled with my jeans pulling them down together with the little something beneath it. I tried the same but the buckle just couldn't come off.

Edwards or should we start calling him Tony? POV

I stopped her from undressing me holding her hands above her head. "Are. 'Kiss'. You. 'Kiss'. Sure. 'Kiss'. About....
" shut up babe. Have me now before I loose it." She said shutting me up completely with a hungry kiss.
I pulled away a little to see dissatisfaction and disappointment on her face. "I love this feisty side of you." I said smiling adorably at her.
************************************************
I pulled down her jeans to reveal a beautifully toned body hidden underneath but full of scars. Running my fingers along them and kissing each one of them. She squirmed uncomfortably under me and I held her still begging her not to move much.
She complied shyly and continued with my journey of devouring my beautiful Em. I run a finger along her neck going down to her breasts and squeezing them softly. They fit my hand so well that I had to run my tongue over them.

She moaned and that made my member strain more under my trousers. I got up and pulled the trousers down together with my briefs not loosing her bewilderment at the size of my dick. She got up and held it in her arms stroking it slowly and put it in her mouth. She sucked it softly at first then gave me a deep throat still stroking it and the other hand stroking my balls.

I felt myself build up and came undone in her mouth making me mourn out her name loud. I kissed her hard and hungrily laying her down on the bed and coming on top. I entered her slowly giving her a few to adjust then started pumping slowly at first then faster as she screamed my name in full ecstasy.

"I couldn't resist you anymore," the words left her mouth, her voice hoarse.
I turned her around and she insisted on coming on top. She slid my dick inside her slowly moving her sweet self in a circular motion grinding on me taking in my full length. This continued until we both came undone. She lay on my chest breathing hard and I let her, stroking her hair soothing both of us to sleep.

"I have been waiting for this for ages my girl and I am not gonna let you go. Have some sleep then get on with our plan. I love you." I whispered knowing she couldn't hear me and promised myself that I would take care of her in every possible way.
**************************************************
I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up leaving my angel to her beautiful sleep. She looked so adorable with her lips pouting as if asking for more kisses. I couldn't stop myself from smiling knowing she was mine and mine alone. Now it was time to deal with the skeletons, all skeletons. We had to come out clean and I had to make sure I put everyone that's been on my neck and  that had hurt my Em in their rightful places. This nonsense had to stop immediately.

I went out to get us something to eat, since I  decided to spend the rest of the day and night with her, after all she was my everything and she deserved to be treated right. I walked to a restaurant across the street and ordered for takeouts including the much needed coffee. It had been a favourite for Em anyway so I wouldn't make a mistake of leaving some behind.

When I got back to our room I couldn't believe it. Em was nowhere to be seen and the room had been turned upside down. I stood there shocked and before long I heard police sirens at which I knew I had been set up. This was going to be a long day, I knew it.

Short and sweet!
Share, vote!