Chapter 27

Third person POV

"I have met the bitches sister. She looks almost the same as the witch."
"And you're telling me because?"
"I want her out of the way."
"You can kill her yourself! Blow me now!" He snapped at her making her jump and immediately she was down in her knees undoing his belt.

"Can you work it up faster!?" He authorized smarking her head with his palm.
"I'm sorry." She muttered under her breath undoing the belt and trousers releasing them to fall on the floor.
She teased him by rolling her tongue on his tip licking the precum that was threatening to fall. She shoved the tip of her tongue inside his little opening as she stroke his manhood.
He groaned as he held her hair to his dick as he started ramming into her mouth making her gag. He grunted like a pig and came into her mouth deep in her throat.
He then ordered her to strip and grind her pussy on him which she fearfully obliged.
She sat on the hard shaft slowly and started rotating on it making him moan in pleasure.

"Faster bitch! Aaaah.... Give it to me baby....." He moaned as she rocked her hips in a circular motion.
"Get off!" He commanded her. "On your knees," he continued.

He entered her from behind thrusting hard into her making her cry in pain as he entered without her being ready. He pumped inside of her hard hitting her sweet spot. She enjoyed the pain and sweet all the same moaning and crying at the same time.

"Harder! Yes! Fuck me!" She moaned grasping the bedsheets hard.
"You want more?" He asked
"Yes please,"
"Call me daddy."
"Yes daddy"
He spanked her ass severally making her white ass turn pink. He then got off her and lubricated his shaft with his saliva and shove himself in her ass making her scream her lungs off.

"Shut the fuck up bitch or you will get worse than this." He told her leaning over and pinching her nipples with one hand as the other rubbed her clit.
He put two fingers inside her folds and stroke her till she was wet yet he still didn't pump on her ass. Once he was sure that she was enjoying the finger fucks he started hammering her from behind. She took the bedsheets and put them in her mouth to silence her sobs intending not to agitate him further and praying that this ordeal would be over soon.

Back in the village there was news that Em had died and there were celebrations and ululations, a celebration of death of a person they thought brought nothing but bad lack. The one and only household that had moaned her was the village head and his household. They loved the girl and couldn't believe that she could die.

A few months after Em's departure from her village her mother thought it best to eliminate her father and be left free to do as she wished. She had been caught several other times with other men and she had threatened the father with telling the truth. This devastated him as he also wouldn't want to be the laughing stock of the village and therefore kept quiet.

On the day of his death he had gone to the farm to gather arrowroots and on returning home was offered some food to eat. He just never got to see anyone around as he breathed his last. She had poisoned him, she had killed him and she was evil.

The woman had resolved to be a village whore for lack of a better word. She had later sent her other daughter away after a series of unfortunate events of being caught up in numerous love triangle battles which consisted of her daughter, herself and men. She was a greater witch than before. Hopefully that wouldn't last forever.

Short and sweet🎶🎶

Comment

Vote

Fruitful one.