Quattordici

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL  IN MY RIGHT HAND SO IM SUPPOSE TO BE TAKING A BREAK BUT I CANT LEAVE YOU GUYS HANDING LIKE THIS.. SLOW UPDATES UNTIL IM A 100%..

  BRIA RUSSO

    We drove for a while in complete silence who ever was following us was long gone by now i knew my husband mind was all over the place and i didnt wanna voice my concern but it was important that i did.

  " hey baby" i called to him as he looked over at me briefly then focusing back on the road a head of us.

  " yea" he said switching lanes going to the left to the sign that said long island 

  " i dont have on clothes" i said as he chuckled nodding his head as he found the humor in the situation at hand.

   " i see" was all he said as he exited the highway stopping at the stop sign then continuing driving i leaned back in my seat pulling the blanket under my chin looking out at the dark houses and trees we passed.

    the bright lights caught my attention as i noticed we was pulling into a empty parking lot as he parked the car and gotten out walking to the trunk opening it up i watched him through the rear view mirror as he pulled out a duffel bag pulling the truck lid close and walking back to the driver side opening the door he passed me the bag as he gotten in the car starting it back up pulling off as i dug inside of it pulling out a pair of grey sweats and a grey hoodie and white socks i put the bag in the back seat and put the clothes on as he pulled up to a gated community which sign read "FLOWER HILL" as mason pressed a code in the gate as the opened up and we drove inside.

   " the houses are beautiful here" i commented as he nodded his head in agreement as  we drove for about 15 minutes until we pulled up in front of a beautiful house as mason grabbed his phone and keys getting out the car he came around for me pulling me out the car carrying me in his arms as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

  " a big mob boss like Alexander lives in a regular house and a very regular neighborhood who wouldve thought" i joked as mase laughed at me as we neared the front door.

   " Believe it or not he owns the whole block every house it was his gift to kia she wanted their children to be brought up in a different life then the both of them so this is what she settled for" he told me as he rung the bell.

   " Good evening old friend" we heard as the door opened relieving a down dressed alex who looked like a totally different person.

  "Alex" mason greeted as he opened the door wide so we can enter the house which left me speechless it was beautiful on the inside.

  " your house is gorgeous" i told as the designer in me took in the white marble floors to Stunning Architectural design.

  " thank you my kia thought the same" alex spoke as i continue to look around.

  "so old friend not that im not happy your here but what are you doing here this late" alex then asked as mason looked over at me then back at alex basically saying some unspoken words to him as alex got the hint fast.

  " right bria come lets introduce you to kia while you husband vents to me" alex says as we follow him up the staircase and down a hall as he pushed a set of double doors open as we entered the movie room i noticed the new avengers movies was playing as the lights turned on bright as i noticed movement on the black plush looking couch.

  " kia" he called as he tapped her shoulder as she pulled the headphones off her ear looking over her shoulder at me and mason as a smile grace her face she was beautiful her skin was glowing.