Chapter 2

Iman Martial POV
10:30 AM
December 4

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, and Ms. Rivers standing over by the curtains opening them.

"Good morning Iman." She sounded happy, and ready for the day. "Come on get up there breakfast is being served."

I stretched out of bed for the first time feeling refreshed for once. I went down stairs with Alina and into the dining room she have.

"Have a seat right here." The chair is right across from Alina. She have her hair in a bun, with her silk robe on.

The cook I believe sat down our plates in front of us. My plate is filled with food, while Alina looks like it portioned to how she likes it. I began to eat the breakfast and it is by far the best I've had in a long time. I hear Alina giggled a bit while I was eating.

"Sorry, it has been a while." I said once I swallowed the food in my mouth.

"You must have had it bad huh Iman." She said before drinking from her glass.

"Yes Ms. Rivers." I was going to continue, but she cut me off.

"Just call me Alina, Iman. Trust me I love the politeness, but you don't have to be so formal with me." She said. I nodded in agreement. "Anyways we have a long plan today. I have a seamstress to come here to get your pants size."

After we finished eating, Alina told me to go and take a shower. Once again this is something I couldn't do. Well inside the house of course. I didn't quite have undergarments, and clothes so I really couldn't cover up, but I'm used to not being covered up. I dried off and sat in the chair, naked. Alina came into the room with the seamstress.

"I was not expecting this." I heard the seamstress say. I wasn't embarrassed because that feeling left a long time ago.

I stood up and greeted her politely. The seamstress has come pants of what it seem of different sizes. She came over to me and started measuring out my waist.

"So what's her waist size Karla." Alina asked.

"She is a 38 in men's." Alina went over to the pile of pants, and I believe grabbed that size. The seamstress Karla went over to a bag, and pulled out a pack of briefs.  Then she started pulling some Calvin Klein sports bra that seemed to be my size I believe.  She insisted me to try them on, and they were my size.

"Alright thank you Karla." The seamstress handed me a black long sleeve shirt, and a pair of light blue jeans. The shirt is a big but I didn't mind it

I looked over to Alina, and she is biting her bottom lip. I pushed the sleeves up a little bit, lifting up the jeans.

"The only thing we need right now is just her shoe size.  After that you can go crazy on getting her some clothes." Karla said

Alina Rivers POV
Damn she look really sexy right now. She naturally just have this look on her face that is really sexy to me. Her accent really made it too.

"How did you normally dressed before all of this happened." I asked

"Well like this. I did have a lot of solid colored tee shirts, jeans, pants. I had a lot of boots. Then whenever it became summer I normally had basketball short, regular fleece shorts and shorts I cut from jeans. I had a lot of sweater, jackets, hoodies, and a few coats. Mostly peacoats though. Wore a lot of beanies and dad hats too. I was never into expensive brands, well the big major brands though. I was able to support myself because my parents wouldn't." Iman told me.

I do find it sad that her parents did that to her, but it's life. Nobody can turn back time to not let this happen. Karla came back with a few pairs of boots and made Iman try them on. Iman is tall, I'm guessing at least 5'10. I might be off though.

"These fit better." Iman told Karla. I just stayed back watching everything. Iman does look uncomfortable for a little moment though. I guess the interaction with Karla is different from what she has grown accustomed too.

Iman went to the full body mirror and just looked at herself. She let out a low sigh and a small smile. I walked up next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"You look great." I said to her truthfully.

"Thank you, Alina." She said. 

"Well we have a long day ahead of us, Iman. Since you have already eaten today the blood work would have to wait for a later day. Maybe in a few days. We still have to go shopping to get you some things too. When you are ready I will be downstairs." I said to her.

Iman Martial POV

This affection or something that this is feels weird. I'm not used to something like this that made me feel good. Just looking in the mirror, I just saw myself in a light that none of this happened. I turned around and saw Karla holding a black beanie and a light brown peacoat.

"I kind of, well heard the conversation so I brought up these." Karla handed those to me and a kiss on the cheek, "Things will get better. Alina is a good person. She normally doesn't partake in that kind of activity of buying people. She thinks its deeming, but she must of seen something in you."

"Well I don't know if that is good to hear, but it is certainly a relief. Thank you, Karla. It has been awhile since I've had clothes, let alone put on some."

Once I put the beanie and jacket on, I felt like my old self just older. I went downstairs to meet up with Alina waiting on me. She just looked at me, and smiled while grabbing her purse. While she locked her front door, I waited for her to get in the car first. Throughout the years, I've learned that I do come last. Basically, I was thought that my owners needs and others comes before me.

Alina got into her white Bentley.  I don't know where we are going, but I'm guessing it's a long ride.

"Do you want to listen to music?" She asked me.

"I wasn't allowed to." I said. Alina did something with her phone, and started playing some soft music. I kind of like it, but I don't know yet.

"They really had you under lock and key huh." Alina said.

"Yes, after protesting against, and suffering the consequence of my actions, I have learned to just deal with it."

"Tell me about your previous person." I see that she is avoiding of calling it more than what it actually is.

"Owner, yes. She was into pain play. At moments where the pain have gone to breaking skin and having blood drip, she enjoyed that. That's the reason why I have a lot of scars. Sometimes she would lick my blood up off my wound. After doing it so much, I've gotten used to the pain. From clamps of all sorts and sizes, canes, whips, all of that I've built up a tolerance. She hated it, so it got a bit extreme. She couldn't keep up, so it resorted to actual cuts." I started to have flashbacks on it.

I remember being woken up to pain inflicted by her. I started to rub my hands because that would have been the last thing she would of tried.

"That's sick." She said in disgust.

"As much as it is, I've had no choice. It waseither put up with it or have the guys from the place 'straighten me out' sortof speak."