Chapter 12.5

New Year's Day
12:05 P.M
Iman Martial POV

I leaned in towards her left tit, extending his tongue and flicking her nipple. Karla kept moaning, running her fingers through my hair. Karla pulled me off my hair, and pulled me into a kiss. I felt her hands go down my chest, and pushed my jeans further down, to where its around my ankles. I slipped out of my shoes, and slipped out my jeans.

She started pulling on my member, slowly jerking it as she bit her lower lip and looked straight into my eyes. Then she slowly lowered herself onto her knees leaving my member only centimeters away from her face. Karla then grabbed my shaft at the base, angled it up again and slowly licked my member all the way from the base to the tip. Then she looked into my eyes and smiled.

My eyes rolled back, and I groaned. "Fuck."

Karla started to bob her head on my member, stroking the underside of my shaft with her tongue. My hands moved to her head and lightly held onto some of her hair, then pulled on it slightly as she moved back and forth over my rock hard member. Karla came back up, and kissed me hard. I gripped her ass, and she moaned into my mouth. She moved my hands to the front of her own jeans, indicating she wanted me to remove hers. I pushed her jeans down then began to slowly going down to my knees.

She parted her legs as I put her the counter, and I began caressing her pussy with my finger. I began kissing her inner thighs, and gripping on them. I kissed her thighs, making my way up to her thong line and slid mt tongue over the sheer material. Karla groaned, looking down on me. I pulled down her thongs and let them fall to the floor, then  slowly licked my lips.

I kept eye contact with her as my tongue gently grazed over her clit. My tongue began to move faster over her clit. Sucking on her clit, Karla is clearly a turn on as she started writhing and moaning softly. From between her legs I could see her fling her head back and biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed. I parted her lips with my fingers so I could taste her deeper which made her wrap her soft melanin thighs around my neck and her whole body began to quiver. Her moans began to get louder while the music outside the door blasting loud. I could feel her whole body tighten and shake. She wrapped her fingers in my hair keeping me close as suddenly warm spurts of sweet sticky fluid met my lips and tongue.

I started to furiously licking and sucking as I couldn't get enough of the taste of her. As the urge to slowly savor every drop was over powered by my own sexual excitement

Karla tried to push me away, but she couldn't for a while. I kept going as I look up seeing her eyes rolling back into her head. She pulled me up kissing me hard. Karla slowly got off the counter, and turned around with her ass towards me. I gently pressed the head up against her pussy, never removing my eyes from hers in the mirror. She just looked right back and smiled biting her lower lip.

I pushed forward slightly, letting the tip of my rob push past the folds, pushing in more. Karla's body shuddered, and clenched, and she gasped slightly.

I eased more into her pussy until I was halfway inside her, and then paused, enjoying the feeling of a pussy clenching around me. Karla moaned, still looking into my eyes through the mirror. I slowly started thrusting in and out, in and out, every movement flooding my nerves with pleasure. I started picked up the pace and thrusting faster into her.  Karla gripped onto on the counter with her mouth open.

"Fuck harder" she moaned.

I went harder to her request. She reached back and placed her hand at the bottom of my abs,  trying to create a barrier. I grabbed that arm pinning it to her lower back as I continued to go harder like she wanted me too. Her legs started to shake as she has her other hand covering her mouth. She kept clenching around my member. I felt liquid rushing out of her pussy, running down my length, dripping down on the floor.

I pulled out then she turned around. She pulled me down into a kiss and I picked up her. In the midst of this, I slipped back inside her. She started bouncing herself up and down as I pushed up into.

"Fuuck daddy." She moaned

I sat down on the toilet as she rode me. I grabbed her waist making her go faster. Karla broke away from the kiss and wrapped her arms around my back, hugging me tightly. Her cries were louder now, more high pitched. Karla locked her ankles in the small of my back and pressed herself to me. Her body trembling as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. I held her down on me as she squirted on me trying to push me out. At the same time as she came, I came also. I gripped her ass as I release more into her.

"Shit, I fucking feel it, daddy." Karla whispered in my ear. I felt myself jump and twitch inside her. I just grunted and groaned.

We stayed like this for a while. I felt some stinging in my back because of her nails.

"I would very much appreciate it if you didn't clench please." I mumbled while my face is in her neck.

She just laughed a little bit, then clenched down onto me. I groaned and lifted her up slipping out of her.

"Evil just evil."  I laughed. "Out of five years of this, this has been one of my most enjoyable fucks, Ms. Karla. "

I picked up my shirt and began buttoning it.

"Well it was a good way to start off the newyear."

NO POV
Little did Karla and Iman know, Alina was outside the door.

A/N... maybe it can end like that IDEK