Chapter 15

January 1
1:26 PM
Iman Martial POV

I woke up with Alina's head on my chest, sleeping comfortably on me. I didn't mind it, but in the back of my mind I feel as if this will change us. With her giving me control over her, everything was just so much more fun. She completely submitted me, and things did get crazy. The sheets on the bed still feels damp from Alina squirting. She must of never had anybody do that for her or even get her to that peak.

The entire time Alina was scratching, clawing, biting, and more all over my body. I look onto the night stand next to me, and there are just fruit and possibly melted ice. I got out of bed without waking her up, and cleaned up the mess that I made with her. Once I finished getting the stuff up, I went to my room and showered for the first time today. My body sting all over because of Alina breaking skin with her nails.

I closed my eyes while I'm under the hot water. Imagines from what happened played in my mind. It felt different that the previous times before. This one is something that I wanted, and it happened. Forgetting my surrounding and the position that I'm in was all gone from start to finish. Once I finished my shower, and dried off, I put lotion all over my body. I put on my red Tommy Hilfiger briefs and black t shirt.

I grabbed a large canvas, my painting supplies, and my glasses, then I head to the kitchen. I made a burrito that my grandpa used to make. I'm glad she have the ingredients that I need to make them in her kitchen. While I started making the tortilla for it. I hear some footsteps coming down the stairs as I kneaded the dough.

"Good afternoon, Alina" I greeted her. She looks like she took a shower just a while ago.

Alina smiled then walked over to me, and kissed me. Alina has always been affectionate towards me. As if it is more than her buying me. This felt different like I'm pet or somewhat submissive and she is my mistress. It never actually felt like I'm nothing but property towards her. Alina treats me like a human being, but I think when it comes to be around other people I'm some what not.

"Afternoon. What are you making?" She said.

"It's a burrito my grandpa used to make. I used to tell him how he made it looked like a taco but he insisted it was a burrito. Either way it was amazing. I remember the recipe and decided to make it for us." I said. I'm glad she has like a grill part on her stove.

The only difference with this is that it is not an open fire. It astounds me that I'm open towards her. When ever we have little or deep conversations she listens to me taking about my past. I don't know if I want to tell her about the bad, but for now all she is hearing is the good.

While I cooked. Alina just sat on a stood and watched me make everything. The silence was a good comfortable silence. I made 7 in total because I know I can eat at least 4 of these and be good until dinner.

"Early this morning, was amazing." Alina said shyly looked down at the plate I placed in front of her. I poured her a glass of lemonade and sat on the other side of the island. I looked at her for a minute as it seems she is replaying the event.

I looked her with a slight smile on my face. Once she looked up at me, she shyly looked away. "It was. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I can see why they let you be in charge." She mumbled. I tapped the counter and she looked up. I cup my left ear and raised my eyebrow. "I said I can see why they let you be in control."

I took a bite out of my taco/burrito and thought about it a bit. "To a point. At those times, it was somewhat enjoyable. Maybe because it was on my terms and rules but I still had to remember where I'm at. It is a kink of mine that developed throughout these 5 years. Even though I had a lot more things to my disposal, but you were sensational. Tell me Ms. Rivers, has anyone made you squirt before. Have they ever let you reach nirvana?"

Alina looked a bit embarrassed with what I said, but it is an legitimate question. I place my fist under my chin looking at her.

"No, I've made myself do it, but nobody has gotten close to it. I guess you can say it was a new experience for me." She said before taking a bite out of her food. Alina moaned at the taste of the food, and it put a smile on my face. "This is amazing."

"Thanks."

After we finished eating, I started painting something. I didn't really have an idea to paint, but I just wanted to. I just let my imagination run wild creating what ever seems good. The thought of what happened this morning was flowing to my mind.

The image of Alina body flown through my brain as I started to paint. I painted and pained while I just concentrated on my painting. At least two hours later I stopped for a break. I need to use the bathroom. When I left the kitchen I heard some voices.

"Listen, Alina, I am sorry about what happened. Iman and I... it just happened." I hear Karla said.

"I understand, but don't let it happen again." I heard a hint of jealousness coming from Alina's voice. I shook my head and walked out the kitchen.

"Good evening Ms. Karla." I nodded my head, and went towards the bathroom to relieve myself.

After I finished, and washed my hands, I made my way back to the kitchen. I changed my paint water, and getting some more paper towels, I examined my painting. I guess the thoughts from early still lingered in my mind while I zoned out painting. I see that I didn't use Alina's face in it, but a naked woman and her lover sitting on a bench in front of the mirror. The lover have their hands covering the woman's breast. Then the woman have one hand covering her privates and the other hand on the back of her lovers head that is in her neck. Pretty much as I remember Alina and I in this same position. Alina and Karla both walked into the kitchen, and looked at the painting.

"Wow, this is amazing." Karla said.

I felt a pair of eyes on me. Once I looked up from the painting Alina is looking at me slightly blushing.

"What's the meaning behind it? You definitely have an amazing talent." Karla asked.

"Well its up for interpretation. Not everything drawing, or painting necessarily have a meaning behind it. Its art, you can interpret it anyway you want it. But if I see it as submission, body positivity, and intimacy. Sex leaves a person in their natural state. The same way they was born, naked. Also in this intimacy, it could show submission too. There are people that don't like to have sex with the lights on, or letting their lover get a good look at their body. It's so much more you can say with this painting, but its all up to the person looking at it." I didn't want to go into more detail to it because we would be talking about it all day.

I sat down and finished putting finishing touches on the painting before I let it dry. I put my signature on it, and left  it in a safe place to dry.