Chapter 27

A/N... How do you guys like the new cover for the book. I felt like the old one was looking ugly to me.

Iman's Grandparents House
7:30 P:M
Alina Rivers POV

I see why Iman only talks about her grandparents, they are amazing. I can see they are really happy that Iman is back. Her grandpas Quentin and Daniel have a look of memories of her. There really wasn't anything with her other siblings expect Dinah.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked them as Iman is in the kitchen.

"Sure sweetheart." Quentin said.

"How come there is only videos of Iman and Dinah." I asked.

"Well, we all knew the situation Iman was in. I don't agree with what my son did to Iman, but the only people in that family that was nice to her is Dinah. Dinah never treated her like Alexis and Bryan did. It was hard having to see her in the way that she was in all the time. I mean the previous bedroom she had in Nathan and Linda's house was under the steps. No windows with a small bathroom. Concrete floors and walls. My wife Vivian wanted to take custody of Iman, well we both did." He said.

"So most of the time we had Iman. Being who we are and knowing how they treated her, we spent most of our time with her. We all taught her everything that she knows. Right now I am just surprised she is even in the same city still. I really do appreciate what you are doing though. I don't know what goes on in your house, but I'm just glad to see her again." Daniel said.

"For real I thought she was dead." Dinah said.

"For the months that she has lived with me thought out the whole thing, she talked about you all more. There were some times she talked about her mother and the other people, but she doesn't mention them that much. When I took Iman out for Valentine's Day, everything was good expect the waiter flirting with me then seeing Linda there also." I said.

"Wow so Linda did see Iman before we all did. I don't know what is wrong with my daughter. I know for a fact that Cynthia and I raised her right." Daniel shook his head.

"I believe you did, but her action say otherwise." Quentin and Daniel just nodded, but I know they are disappointed in their children.

"I just want to say, I love them dearly. I love all my grandchildren, but there are somethings that are not acceptable. If they want to treat Alexis and Bryan like they are golden children then I will do it for Iman. Dinah here, we all could tell she wasn't doing anything to Iman and just saw her as a big sister. I'm just glad we have her back." Quentin wiped a tear away from her eye.

Iman came back into their living room, and sat down next to me. She just gave me a smile, then wrapped her arm around me. It is a great feeling seeing them all happy that Iman is here with them again. I can feel the love radiating off of them. They told and showed me a bunch of things Iman used to do with their home videos. There is a knock at the door, and Daniel went over to open the door. I looked over to the door, and saw Iman's family.

Alexis, Bryan, and Nathan all had some nasty looks on their faces towards Iman.

"Since we are all here let's talk." Nathan said....