The End

9:15 P.M
Iman Martial POV

More and more people started filing into the building. I guess this has a lot of publicity because of some celebrities are here. I wanted this to be an event where everyone had to dress nice, and not in what is trendy.

My heart keeps pounding in my chest, feeling overwhelmed and scared. Just nervous and anxious about everything. In some ways, I want to just run and never look back. Leave everything that is bread and butter of today, and never uncover it. I walked out the back shaking because I don't know how to respond to it.

NO POV

Without Iman knowing, Justus saw her. He tapped Alina on the shoulder and pointed over to where Iman walked out the back.

"I'm going to go talk to her." Justus told Alina.

He slight jogged over to the door and Brynn saw him going there. Justus saw Iman pacing back and forth almost in tears over this.

"What's wrong Iman?" he asked her.

"I don't know. I don't know. I don't think I can do this man. This is too much, I didn't think it would get this packed or something. I don't know what to do or to say, man. I-I'm scared." Iman kept shaking and pacing. She ran her hands in her hair over and over again.

"Calm down Iman." Justus tried to comfort her.

Iman couldn't calm down though. Inside she is battling her thoughts, as her heart feels like someone or something is squeezing it. In reality, Iman is on the verge of a panic attack. Iman wouldn't calm down in this dark, unlit alley.

"Can you bring Alina out here Brynn, we are in the back and Iman looks like she is about to have a panic attack." Justus said through a walkie-talkie. "Alina is on her way, Iman."

A few minutes later, Brynn opens the back door and Alina comes out. She saw Iman, and see her really on the edge of a panic attack. She quickly went over to Iman in her heels and wrapped her arms around her.

"Baby please calm down." then she placed her arms around her neck while Iman laid her head in the inside of Alina's neck. She can feel her warm tears on her neck. "Come on baby, just try to relax for me please."

To Iman, everything seemed so unreal. Everything is now feeling unreal as if she will wake up and none of this is true. Fearing that she will just wake up in a dark, moist, cold, cage, like she was used to, with shackles hanging from the top. Fearing that Alina wasn't real, and her children weren't. Everything that she earned was all a figment of her imagination, and just a false happily ever after. No matter how good she has been growing up, no matter how she didn't get in trouble, being a sex slave, or a slave, in general, was all that she was good for. Every negative emotion came out.

Alina felt her tremble in hers and Iman held her tight as if she was going to disappear.

"I can't." Iman said in a broken voice.

"You can my love. You worked so hard for this moment and now it's here." Iman removed herself from Alina's neck and looked into her brown eyes.

"How can I? I'm scared that all of this, us, our children, this life I have now is all a figment of my imagination. That I'm going to wake up, and every little thing is gone." With the little light that came through Alina can see Iman's now bloodshot eyes.