Chapter 14

January 1
12:20 AM

Iman Martial POV

"Do whatever you want." Alina said. I grabbed the cuff key out of her hand, and unlocked my left wrist. I smiled at Alina while I grabbed her wrists, and began cuffing her to the headboard.

"Are you giving me all the control?" I asked her. I started undoing her robe, opening up to only seeing her in a thong.  I just licked my lips, and looked at her while she is looking at me.

"Yes." She moans out as my hands roamed around her body. Like a nice or amazing piece of art, I studied, and took a very detailed observation at her body.  I leaned down taking her right nipple in my mouth, and bit it gently. Her eyes widen as I started to bite a little bit hard.

I smiled as she closed her legs, squeezing her thighs together to possible relieve some type of pleasure. I looked to my left, and there is red material laying on her nightstand.

"What I have experienced is that losing one of your six senses enhances the others. Losing eye sight make everything more anxious," I said in her ear. "Lift your head up for me."

I gently tied the material around her eyes. Getting of the bed, I walked to the door way, and stood there looking her all tied up.

"You know growing in this I guess environment I was forced into, brought out a lot of kinks that I do enjoy. Foreplay is one thing I have mastered." With that I left the room just to head down stairs to grab a few ice cubes. I thought about grabbing some other things, but I will just save that for another time.

"I've noticed that I love dominance. Just being able to control my, I guess partner at the moment, is pretty fun.  I've noticed you like dominance. You like to be in control of everything to a point." I took one ice cube out of the cup I have with them in it. My skin is on fire, and its melting the ice cube in my hand.  I got in between Alina's legs, and let it drip onto her body. "I will show you how much fun it can be submitting to me."

Her legs wrapped around me, trying to pull me closer. I slapped her left inner thigh, causing her to moan. I placed the ice cube around her left nipple. Alina kept moving her hips up and down. I pulled the thong off seeing the what I craved for a while. I bent over, and kissed her pussy before slowly licking through her folds.  I avoided her clit, licking around it.

"Oh my God, Iman." She moaned bucking her hips.

I slowly pushing my tongue into her, going as far as I could with my tongue. Her walls started squeezing doing on my tongue. I pulled it out, then gently sucked on her clit. Her legs started to shake as I pulled off from her clit. I slapped the inside of her thigh again, grabbing another ice cube, I placed it right on her exposed clit.

"Shit." She jumped at the sudden coldness on her pussy......

To Be Continued
I'm updating later on today too so