Chapter 16

January 1, 2019
3:15 PM
Alina's House

Alina Rivers POV

Karla finally left my house, and I'm glad she did. Iman ended up painting some more until she got tired of it for now. I know I'm going to have to let Iman go, but I can't help but to keep her near. My feelings for her are developing fast for her. The way she thinks, how she feels, and the level of consciousness she has is amazing. Iman sees the different point of views of a lot of things, and all just all around she is amazing. Its fucked up that we met in this type of condition, but I have a feeling that mentally she is only this way because of the years being in this type of position. The situation with Iman and Karla did upset me. I just couldn't imagine them being intimate with each other. Don't get me wrong Karla is very beautiful, but anything with Iman didn't sit right with me. I felt anger towards Karla, but also to Iman too.

Right now Iman and I are just cuddled up on the couch. We spend a lot of our time like this, and there are moments that I don't want this to end. I started to think what I can do for her. She really have an amazing talent in art. I could get in contact with some people to at least put her name out there, or sell some of her artwork once she makes enough of them.

"Have you ever thought about selling you're artwork?" I asked her.

"I did. It went well, I was able to support myself by selling my artwork. My name has been out there for some time, but then I have stopped because you know." Iman said. "Why you ask?"

"I just wanted to know. You really do have an amazing talent." I do want to help her get her name back out there.

We didn't say anything about it . I want her to stay here, but at the same time I want to give back her life. She deserves to live normally, even though it would never be normal for her experiences. Iman wrapped her arms around me. I felt save safe and warm in her arms. I don't want to get to attached to man, but I feel as if I will get attached.

February 14
1 Month , 13 Days Later
7:15 P.M

Iman Martial POV

Today is Valentine's Day. For the past month, I have been working on a few paintings so far. My inspiration has been blooming for the month. All my paintings that I have done are all sexual. Alina has been my muse for these paintings. New Years Day continues to play in my head. Some of Karla, but it has been mostly Alina. I knocked on Alina's bedroom door, waiting for her to let me in her room. No matter how long I have been here, I do have manners.

"Come in." I hear her say.

I opened the door , going over to the bathroom. I came up behind her as she is doing her make-up in the mirror. I just look at her while she is in her black silk robe. I stood back looking at her as her robe slides up a bit as she is still doing her make-up.

"Yes Iman?" She said while looking at me in the mirror. I just shook my head and continue to admire her.

"I don't want nothing." I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

"How about you go shower, and get dress. I'm taking you out for Valentine's tonight." I raised my left eyebrow and have a confused look on my face.

"Thought you was going with Damien. He has been over her a lot lately." I said.

With that she put down her make up brush, and turned around looked at me. "No, I didn't want to go with him. So, I'm asking you to be my Valentine." Alina wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well I couldn't turn down a beautiful woman like you Ms. Rivers." I said. She played with the hair on the back of my head, then pulled me down for a kiss. I looked in the mirror, and her red lipstick transferred over to my lips. "looks good on m doesn't it." I smiled.

"Yes it does" Alina moved one of her hands and wiped it off my lips.

"I'm going to go shower then." Once she let go of me, I went back to my room to take a nice hot shower.

It's still winter, and there is still snow outside. I dried off, and went into my closet. I pulled out a pair of black jeans, a black turtle neck, and my black leather Chelsea boots. Once I'm fully dressed< I hear the bedroom door open, and heels clinking on the floor. I walked out the bathroom, and was met with Alina wearing a nice fitting long black skirt and a white blouse. A lot of things ran through my head, and I really wanted to act on the dirty thought in my head.

"Ready?" she asked me.

"Yeah I'll meet you downstairs, by the way you look stunning." Alina nodded and made her way out the room.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath.

I sprayed some cologne on me that she had bought for me, then grabbed my gray pea coat. As I walked down the stairs I see Alina standing there in her dark brown mink coat, looking absolutely gorgeous. I licked my lips, and made my way over to her.