Chapter twenty two*

"Over here Molly." Professor McGonagall called.

"What happened?" Molly asked. 

Leah was already scribbling notes down in her notebook.

"It appears that Hermione was...sexually abused over the summer." Professor McGonagall said.

"She what? She seemed completely fine. Are you sure she was?" Arthur inquired.

"Quite sure. Nothing seemed off about her? No odd interactions between her or anyone in the house, didn't seem off after going out somewhere? Nothing?" Humfrey asked.

"There is the time where Ron broke up with Hermione." Molly frowned.

"I'll stop you right here." Leah spoke up. "I'd like to take you Molly..."

"Weasley." Molly supplied helpfully.

"Molly Weasley." She wrote down. "I assume this is your husband, Arthur Weasley?"

"Yes." Arthur confirmed.

"Molly please follow me. Is there a secluded room nearby that I can use?" Leah asked.

"Yes. Right around that corner, first door on the left." Humfrey nodded.

"Thank you. Please follow me. Arthur I'll come back for you." Leah said. 

Molly followed her into the room, and it was soundproofed by Leah. "I'm just going to ask you a few questions. You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide."

"I don't." Molly said confidently.

"Then let's begin. Hermione stayed at your house over the summer correct?"

"Yes. We like to call it the bur-"

"Please give me a list of everyone that lived there, and another list of people who visited."

"People who lived there was me, Arthur, Ronald who's my son, Ginevra who's my daughter, Harry Potter, and that's it. People who visited is Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Fred and George Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Rubeus Hagrid, Fleur Delacour, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Luna Lovegood, and I think that's it." Molly said.

"Any suspicious interactions between any of them and Hermione?"

"No."

"Any relationships between any of them?"

"My son Ron dated her for most of the summer but he broke up with her because he said she "betrayed him". He didn't say exactly how, but that's what we told us. We just assumed she cheated on him or slipped up once, even though it's not like her to do something like that."

"What about the dynamics between the two of them after the breakup?"

"What else could you expect from two people after a breakup? They were really tense around each other."

"Did it seem one sided?" Leah questioned.

"Now that I think about it, Hermione seemed more tense around him but it was probably just because of guilt or something."

"Did she ever try and talk to you about anything that was bothering her?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Was there anything off about Ron this summer? Any changes in personality, memory loss, acting aggressive?"

"Not necessarily. He became a little more closed off after the war but I associated that with the end of the war, and the trauma he went through from that. There was however a day where he came inside and said he didn't remember anything since the beginning of the summer. This was the day the Hogwarts letters came in. We determined he got hit in the head while he was out playing quidditch and lost his memory."