Tlowvvm Mvvw Olt

Red's POV

'Bugsy ? And you say you're a Gym Leader ?', I asked. I was not too serious and didn't really believe that the boy was a Gym Leader, he was too young to be one.

'Yes, of Azalea Town', he said, picking up his bug catching net from the Earth.

'I'll get Eevee from Nurse Joy', said Lyra, walking inside the PokeCentre.

'Wait, I have to take my bag', I said, walking after her and leaving Bugsy outside.

Bugsy surely didn't like us leaving him like that without ending the conversation. He slowly walked inside the PokeCentre.

As Lyra talked to Nurse Joy, I rushed up to the room and grabbed my bag.

Suddenly, something began to beep with a Super Mario tune in my bag. I quickly unzipped it and my Pokegear had a green blinker on.

I looked closely, it had Leaf's name on it, and my hands pressed the button automatically.

'Hey Red', said Leaf, with a smile. She stood with her new friend Lucas in a forest or something. I could just see the green trees.

'Leaf, Lucas, hey', I said, nervous.

'How's Johto, did you catch any new Pokemon ?', asked Lucas, excited.

'Slow down. Red, he's just excited, his dad works there', said Leaf.

'Oh. So I'll meet him sometime, and no, I didn't catch any Johto Pokemon', I said. 'Leaf, I came across this Eevee that doesn't belong to anyone. It's condition is bad...'.

'Wait, an Eevee in Johto ?', asked Leaf.

'Um, yes ? Is something wrong ?', I asked.

'Did you forget about your Eevee ? Caught in Violet City, etcetera, etcetera', said Leaf.

'Oh. I completely forgot, thanks. I'll look at my Pokedex for that', I said, surprised. 'So, did you catch any Sinnoh Pokemon ?'.

'I knew you'd ask that, yes I caught two', said Leaf, showing off two Pokeballs. 'Go Shinx and Rotom'.

'Whoa, are they both electric types ?', I asked. 'Cool'.

'Yep, I have too many electric types. And remember Ivysaur ? He finally evolved', said Leaf.

'Congratulations, I gotta go. Talk to you later ?', I said.

'Okay, bye', said Leaf, hanging up the Pokegear. I put the Pokegear back inside my bag.

After strapping my bag a bit tight, I walked outside the room and carefully closed the door. As I turned around, there were two Team Rocket Grunts.

'Kid, you have to come with us', said one of the Grunts, with a harsh voice.

They both looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

'But, who....', I asked, as they put a handkerchief on my mouth, probably having chloroform, and I passed out.

When my eyes opened, I found myself in a dark place, tied on a chair with hard ropes with a thick diameter.

'Welcome to my hideout, again', said a very familiar voice.

I was astonished to hear that voice again. And as soon as he spoke, I recognized him in a flash.

It was Giovanni.

But I was confused about what he was doing in Johto. He had abandoned Team Rocket as far as I knew.

'I know you think I'm back on my Team Rocket business, but no. I want your help', said Giovanni.

A spotlight turned on with me in it's centre. Giovanni appeared from the darkness and walked forward.

Two Grunts came and untied my ropes. Both wore black Team Rocket clothes.

'What about these Grunts ? You said you weren't on your customary business', I said.

'About that, I've started this new Anti-Team Rocket team called Rainbow Rocket. Couldn't stand up alone, could I ?', said Giovanni, casually.

'Maybe I can help you', I said.

'Good', said Giovanni. 'My agents will give you a memory card with some Team Rocket plans and missions inside, you just have to corrupt the mission'.

'You mean the mission should turn out to be a bummer or something ?', I asked.

'Exactly', said Giovanni. 'And, tell me when you reach Goldenrod City, I was planning on something but now I have to end it as I now know that it is a threat to this Earth'.

'What do you mean by this Earth ?', I asked, confused.

'You'll know soon enough. So, you must know Cassidy and Butch', said Giovanni.

'Um, yes. I came across these two many times in Kanto', I said. 'They were in jail'.

'Yep, I know they broke out with the help of Charles. And have been assigned for the Goldenrod City mission. And believe me, their new Pokemon are deadly', said Giovanni, confident.

Giovanni seemed changed, as if all his darkness had been shut away.

'Can I go now ? I have a Gym Battle today', I said, requesting.

'There is no Gym in Cherrygrove', said Giovanni, disappointed. 'And, have you seen any kid of your age with red hair ? His name is Silver'.

'Yeah, I have', I said. 'He stole my Pokemon once with the help of his Farfetch'd and recently he stole the third starter Pokemon from Professor Elm's Lab'.

'I am worried now', said Giovanni.

'Did you know him ? I mean, is he your relative ?', I asked.

'It doesn't matter', said Giovanni. 'My agents will escort you back to the PokeCentre. You have to go blind folded so you don't know anything about this location, you know, if Team Rocket ever catches you and you tell them, can't risk it'.

'Okay', I said, as two Grunts, or I should say Agents came with a piece of cloth.

'Wait, one of my agents, disguised as Police Officer, cane across a Team Rocket Grunt with a letter', said Giovanni. 'I don't think it can help you in any way but just take a look at it'.

Giovanni grabbed out a letter from his pocket. The paper looked new, but handmade. Giovanni unfolded the letter and three words were seen.

Tlowvvm Mvvw Olt - was written in the middle of the letter, and the rest was blank.

'Is this some code language ?', I asked.

'Yes indeed but we couldn't decide it yet', said Giovanni, filled with grief. 'You must go now'.

'Okay', I said, walking towards the two Agents. They tied the cloth on my eyes and started to walk, holding my arm.

'Silver is my son', shouted Giovanni from behind. 'You deserve to know, if you meet him, tell that his father's proud of him. He is going on the right track, if he stays away from me, it's a good thing as my past will just make him what I was'.

I looked behind, couldn't see anything because of the cloth. But I smiled and said ,'I will, definitely'.

And the agents walked me back to the PokeCentre.