Elucidate

Red's POV

'Do you have any idea how tired I am ?', asked Ethan, exhausted.

He bent downwards, trying to keep his body from falling. Lyra and I stopped.

Route 32 was boring, until I saw a sign board. I walked closer.

Union Cave, South. Ruins of Alphs, West - was written on the board.

'Hey, guys. Which way to Azalea ?', I asked. I was irritated by my cap, it was too hot, I removed my cap and put it inside my bag.

'Azalea ? Its on the other side of the Union Cave, it takes alot to cross that cave', said Ethan.

'Another cave ?', asked Lyra, gasped.

'God, I hate caves', I said. 'What about going to that Alphs thing ?'.

'Oh, it's a nice spooky place, we can go there. Closer than Azalea at least', said Ethan.

'Is there a PokeCentre over there ?', asked Lyra.

'Of course, it's...it's...it's a tourist attraction, of course it has a PokeCentre', said Ethan.

'Then Alphs it is', said Lyra, pointing her hand towards East.

'Uh, Ruins are to the West', said Ethan.

'Oh right', said Lyra, rotating 180 degrees.

'What's the hurry, twerps ?', asked a very familiar male voice.

Aurora's POV

The costume party was way too boring. People sang good songs, but just in a very disturbing and bad tone.

'It sucks', I said.

'I know right ? Just wait for the next person to sing, I hope it'll be fine', said Kevin.

'No, I mean the party sucks', I repeated.

Suddenly, my mobile phone beeped. It was a call from someone.

'I need to take this', I said, looking at whose call it was.

It was of a person I knew who helped me with the information of a lot of things, his name is Gregory Silverman.

'Hm, okay'. Kevin walked to the dining table, to get some french fries.

'Hello? Greg ?', I said, holding the phone to my ear.

'Aurora, I have good news for you', said Greg, overjoyed.

'What ?'. I had a smile on my face. My mood switched back to happy mode.

'The asteroid crash this morning, we have a footage of what happened. A NASA satellite recorded everything, you would be thrilled to know about what happened'.

'Greg, no spoilers. I'll watch it myself'.

'I can't get it from NASA database, you have to go on your own and get the video from the headquarters'.

'I can do that, fine. My promotion is final, yay', I said, merrily.

Kevin came back. 'What happened ?'.