Chapter 9: Reunion

Clementine woke up in her bed, unable to detect what was going on. Suddenly, she had remembered last night, when Louis kissed her....  Clementine smiled at the memory and got up. She took her hat from the nightstand and walked out to the courtyard to look for Louis.

She couldn't find Louis in the courtyard. He's probably still sleeping. She thought. She shrugged it off and went to talk with Violet.

"Hey, Vi." Clementine said, sitting down next to her. Minerva was sleeping in her lap. Clementine chuckled at the sight.

"Hey, Clem. What's up?"

"Well, the usual. Nothing really happened. Just woke up."

"Are you sure you're okay? You got a handful out from Sophie last night. She shouldn't have done that to you."

"I'm okay, Vi." Clementine sees Louis come out of the building. "I'll see you later, Violet. Bye!"

Clementine goes up to Louis and walks with him. He still seems flustered from last night. "Hey, Princess!"

Clementine cringes at the nickname. She decides to tease him. "Hey, Daddy." Clementine gives him a seductive smirk. Louis immediately blushes and speedwalks away. Clem laughs.

_____
About a month later (I know. It's a long time)
_____

AJ, Violet, Sophie, Louis, and Clem were assigned to go hunting. Ever since Marlon died, Violet has been the one giving orders. Nobody really minded though. Everyone just did what she said. Clementine and Louis stay in the back, ready for what's coming. Sophie kept on giving Clementine dirty looks from the front. Clem just ignored them.

Louis eventually grabbed Clementine hand, causing her to look at him. He swiftly kissed it, making her blush deeply. She was so focused on Louis, that she hadn't noticed that everyone had stopped. She looked at them. They were pointing their weapons at something or someone. Clementine pushed through and widened her eyes when she saw it was.

"Javi?"

"Clem? Is that really you?" Clementine grinned and hugged Javi tightly.

"I thought you died. What happened?" She pulled away from the hug.

"After we saved Richmond, somehow, it got overrun by walkers again. We couldn't save it this time."

"So, what? You're just walking around now?"

"Yeah." He slightly chuckles. three people come up behind Javi. Gabe and Kate.

"Javi, what's- Clem?" A familiar voice says Clem's name.

"Gabe?" Clem hugs him as well.

"After you left, I thought you died. Oh my god..."

"I'm fine, Gabe- promise." The second person comes and widens her eyes.

"Clem! It's been so long!" Kate comes up to Clem and hugs her.

"Yeah."

The last person pushes through and widens his eyes. Tears start brimming at Clementine and his eyes.

"L-Luke? H-how is this possible?"

"Clem? Is... that you?"

"Yup, in the flesh." She laughs.

"I can't believe thi-"

"Who are they?" Gabe pointed to the group of people behind Clem who were obviously confused about what was going on.

"Oh right, that's Violet, Minerva, Sophie... AJ, and Louis."

"AJ?" Luke questioned.

"Remember? Rebecca... Alvin..."