Chapter 10: An Unwanted Gift

Clementine had gone up to the headmaster's office to work on her project for the safe zone. She had been working for about 20 minutes when someone knocked on the door. She somehow didn't notice and kept on working. That is, until the person came in, causing her to jump in her seat. She sighed in relief when she saw that it was only Gabe.

"Hey, Clem." He nervously stepped inside while scratching the back of his head.

"Hi." She said, glancing at him once, then look at her paper again. "Shouldn't you be on lookout?"

"Aasim took over, he said I was 'working too hard'"

"Were you?"

"Heh... I guess."

Clementine chuckled and shook her head as she looked back down at her paper. "Listen, I appreciate the visit and all, but I really need to get back to work. What is it that you needed?" Clementine said more harshly than she intended to.

"I was... well I was wondering... If you wanted to hang out a bit? Later?" Clementine smiled.

"Sure, if I have the time, I will."

A grin glows up on Gabe's face. "Y-yeah! Later!" Gabe leaves the room, still smiling.

Clementine goes back to work when not even a minute later, another knock comes on the door. She becomes irritated, regarding the fact that she already had someone interrupt her work, causing her to snap.

"What?!" She snapped at the person who had revealed to be Louis looking at her wide-eyed from her sudden outburst. Her face relaxes. "Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sor-"

"Hey, it's fine."

"Sorry, I'm just... under a lot of stress."

"I get it- being the 'boss' and all."

"Violet's the boss. I'm just the 'co-boss', I guess." Clementine joked. Louis chuckled. He cups her cheek. Clementine frowns as she pushes his hand away. "Louis, you should be doing your job."

"I know, but can't I take a break with my love first?" Clementine giggles at his flirtatious remark.

"No... you should continue to do your work." Louis groans as he pouts.

"One kiss?" He puckers his lips. Clementine rolls her eyes playfully and sighs.

SLIGHT LEMON WARNING

"Fine." She pecks his lips and pulls away, but before she could, he pulls her back in, kissing her harder than before. Louis lets out a deep growl. Soon, Clementine's back meets the wall with Louis on top of her. He moves to kiss her neck and jawline, making her let out a small moan of pleasure. Clementine tries to push him away, but he's too strong. Maybe we could have one break. She thought.

Louis smirks at her and continues to kiss her neck, desperate to find her sweet spot. He soon does and makes her moan a bit louder than before. His hands travel from her waist to her lower stomach, lifting up her shirt a bit, teasing her. She sighs annoyingly and lifts her shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra. Louis stares in awe at her figure as she looks down embarrassingly. She had never been in this situation before, aside from Carver.

Louis takes off his shirt, revealing his well-toned abs. He wasn't too muscular and not too scrawny. Clementine trailed her fingers down his chest.

Louis trails his kisses from her neck down to her chest, making her breathing to become ragged. She quietly moans his name, making him chuckle.

"L-Louis..."

Just then, the door swings open with Violet coming inside. She widens her eyes and covers them in disgust. "Holy fuck... Put on some clothes!" Violet scolded. The pair chuckles nervously as she leaves the room.

"There's always next time." Clementine laughed. Louis nodded. They both put on their clothes and step out to see a disgusted Violet.

"God... remind me never to check on you guys again. I may have to clean my eyes out with bleach."

Clementine and Louis laughed nervously. They both went their seperate ways.

______
 Everyone was soon done with their work and proceeded do whatever hey wanted. Clementine wanted to rest but soon remembered her 'friend date' with Gabe. She groaned in exhaustion as she hung her head back in her bed.

Louis comes inside the room and sits next to her.

"Hey, beautiful." He flirted, making her chuckle.

"Hey, Prince Charming." Louis' heart flutters after hearing her call him that.

"Do you wanna do something? Or... finish what we started in your office?"

Clementine widens her eyes and immediately blushes deeply. She laughs nervously as she shakes her head.

"Sorry, babe. I can't. Gabe asked me if we could hang out."

Louis hangs his head low, pretending to be sad. Clementine thinks he is actually sad and pecks his lips.

"Sorry, Lou." He finally grins, indicating that it was a joke. Clementine rolls her eyes playfully and gives him a slow and passionate kiss. She lets out a soft moan in he kiss as he cups her cheek.

The door swings open with Gabe coming inside. He furrows his eyebrows when he sees them kissing. He clears his throat, getting the attention of Clementine and Louis.

"Well, my love, I must go." Louis pecks her cheek, making her giggle. He leaves the room. Gabe just stands there crossing his arms.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked. Clementine modded her head and smiled.

_____

Clementine and Gabe has gone outside and climbed onto the roof of the school. Now, they were just sitting there in an awkward silence.

"What was that all about?" Gabe asked. Clementine furrows her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"Why were you kissing Louis?"

Clementine jut scoffed and shook her head. "He's my boyfriend, Gabe."

Gabe's heart breaks at the word. Boyfriend. "But why him? Why not me?"

Clementine chuckles at his question. "Gabe, I'm sorry but I don't think of you in that way. I've had a crush on Louis for a long time."

Gabe looks down. "But he's not good for you. Mitch told me about how he kissed Sophie. You shouldn't be with a guy who just kissed other girls like that."

Clementine furrows her eyebrows and clenches her fists. "Gabe, you do not know what's good for me. And Mitch has no right to tell you my business at all. You also shouldn't be using that against Louis. Sophie kissed him. Not the other way around."

She stands up. "I thought we were going to have a good time together but if you are just going to keep on insulting Louis, then I'm leaving."

Gabe quickly stands up and grabs her hand before she could leave. Then he leans in and kisses her.

Clementine swiftly shoved him away. "What the fuck, Gabe! Did you not understand the sentence 'I have a boyfriend'!?"

"Clem, I'm sorry-"

"Save it."

Clementine climbs back down to the ground level, leaving Gabe standing on the roof alone, regretting his actions.