Chapter 6: A Way Out

"Got it." Sophie said, nodding her head.

"We'll meet back here at midnight. That will give us time to get ready."

"Clementine!" Lilly yells from upstairs. "Come on! Bill needs to see you!"

Clementine turns back the twins. "See you guys later." 

Clementine runs up the stairs to see Lilly waiting impatiently. "Go into Bill's office. he wants to see you." She said sternly. Clementine nodded slowly as she trudged over to 'Bill's' office.

She steps inside Carver's office and closes the door behind her. "You wanted to see me?" Carver steps closer, hovering over her making the girl gulp in fear. He reaches over and locks the door. He grips onto Clementine's wrist firmly as she winces slightly. He pulls her over to the desk and forces her to sit down.

He starts to forcefully strip her of her clothes. She squirms and moves to try and let him let go. But he was too strong. Eventually, Clementine was only in her bra and underwear. He comes closer and whispers in her ear. He smelled like smoke which made Clementine cringe in disgust.

"Listen here, you're going to be a good girl and shut up or there will be consequences." She starts to squirm again. He slaps her, leaving a fresh red bruise on her cheek. Tears start to form in her eyes. Was he really about to... Then, Clementine thought about what he had done to Rebecca. She widens her eyes as he looks at him, about to take her underwear off.

She pushes him off and kicks him in the nuts. He slaps her again.

"You bitch!" Carver grabs her shoulders and shakes her violently. "I warned you!" He quickly redresses her and grabs her wrist. He drags her to a dark room with a woman inside.

"Cleo, do whatever you want to her. She deserves it." Carver then leaves the room. Cleo sits Clementine down on a chair and ties her up. She walks up to a table and grabs a whip.

"So, what did you do this time? I'm honestly impressed, first day here and you're already fucking up." Cleo takes off Clementine's shirt and hits her back with the whip, causing her to scream in pain. 

"P-please... stop..." She whimpered.

"Wow, first whip and you're already begging. How cute." Cleo hits her a second time. Tears run down Clementine's face as blood ran down her back.

"S-Stop! Please..." Clementine screamed. Cleo puts down the whip but then takes out a small pocket knife. She slowly glides the sharpened edge over Clementine's cheek, blood slowly pouring out.

Cleo puts down her knife and punches Clementine in the face several times, causing her to pass out.

She unties her and leaves the room with Clementine laid down on the floor.

______

Louis had finally decided to come out. He saw everyone sitting down at the picnic tables. He was about to join when he saw Violet. "Shit." He muttered. He sat down with Mitch, Violet, Aasim, and Ruby.

"There he is!" Mitch joked. Louis slightly chuckled.

"Sorry I've been so distant. It's just-"

"It's okay, Louis." Ruby reassured him. Louis smiled. 

"Good riddance. She wasn't supposed to come back in the first place."

"Mitch." Aasim retorted.

"I'm just saying- none of this would've happened if that dumb ass kid hadn't shot Marlon."

"I can hear you, y'know!" AJ yelled from a distance. He was sitting alone against a tree. Louis stood up and walked over to AJ.

"Hey, bud-"