Navy Pier Incident

I'm sure you guys heard about the Navy Pier incident that happened last night. If you didn't, there were two guys who got in a fight and started stabbing each other. Another man who wasn't in the fight got stabbed as well. Apparently, one of the guys threw a firecracker towards the entrance building to Navy Pier. Me and my dad were in that building. We were getting food from a restaurant when everyone heard loud noises and I also heard glass breaking. Someone yelled out "gun" making everyone run to the exit. I almost fell several times and I just tried my best to hold on to my dad. We finally made it outside and I just burst into tears. I wasn't crying because of the "gunshots", but because I felt responsible for the people getting hurt since I knocked people over and they fell. My sister was also around in Navy Pier and we didn't know where she was. We all made it home safely, including my sister. When I was in my bed, I kept replaying the moments in my head. I kept thinking, "I could've died.". Before I started writing this "chapter", I found out the full story. It wasn't gunshots. 

I feel so guilty for the people who got hurt or the children that got separated from their parents.

So... yeah.

I know this is really off topic but I just wanted to share this with you guys since you guys are like family to me. Thanks for having the time to listen to me.

See you later, my angels.