Don't Cry

Yu'xin and Bai Zhen's hands were clasped tightly together as they ran. Bai Zhen made sure he never let go.

Yu'xin was crying. She had seen and gone through horrible things in there. And had it not been for Bai Zhen, she would never have made it out.

Finally they came to a stop.

Bai Zhen was trying his best to wipe her tears away and calm her down. It wasn't easy since Yu'xin was close to losing her mind.

Bai Zhen pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I'm so sorry. Don't cry, okay?"

"Let me go." She muttered. "I don't like people seeing me cry."

"Hey." Bai Zhen's voice was unnaturally gentle. "I was foolish to fall in love just based on looks. I was late to realise that my real love was always you."

"I never felt as at ease with Wan Qing as I was with you." He continued. "I could be my best person, my dreamiest personality, and I could show my dark side, my most nightmarish person, and your love would be the same. You wouldn't leave me. But she would." He rubbed his thumb affectionately over hers, the way he used to, before he left her.

"Don't doubt my love for you." He said. "It's not going to change. Please."

And her heartbeat, which had been gaining in speed, finally melted.

His strong arms caught her. She felt herself falling into a bottomless abyss. How long had it been since she had been on his arms like this?

Almost forever.

*i'm sorry this chapter was so short. I won't really have a lot of time this upcoming weeks to update due to exams but I'll try my best.*

Also, I would like to write a message dedicated to YeGenMo Unni.

I know recently that she has posted a message on plagiarism of her story.

I just want to say that whoever did this, you ought to reflect on your actions. There is never an actual plot of this that you need to follow, all you need is imagination. This is why it is called fan fiction. Just write what your imagination comes up with. And I trust that your story will be much loved. If you feel pressured to not let down your readers and/or followers, explain to them that you need some time to think up ideas. If they want a true, unique story from you, I'm sure they will allow you all the time you need. No one will judge you on what you write, after all, your ideas are unique. Never want more attention. One can never get enough of it, it may lead to greed and the temptation to do worse next time.

I hope that you may reflect and repent.

Best Regards