[ 36 ]

XIAH'S POV

After how many days finally birthday ko na ngayon.My parents called me yesterday and they want me to go to our mansion to celebrate my eighteenth birthday and yes,me and my friends are now here at the mansion to prepare for the event.

"Happy Birthday Xiah" bati ni Ziarah kaya naman my mouth formed into 'o' it's so uncommon of her greeting her friends, at isa pa, siya pa yung unang nag greet sa akin. Nako nako ang lakas talaga ng tama nitong si Ashton sa buhay ni Ziarah."What? Stop staring you three, you're making me uncomfortable. "sabi niya sa aming tatlong magkakaibigan na ngayon ay tinitignan siya, nagpipigil ng tawa. Umirap ang mata nito at tinalikuran na kami. Maldita!

After one hour of waiting, our stylist have finally arrived. Nagkanya kanyang kwarto na muna kaming magkakaibigan dahil aayusan pa kami. Well, we're wearing ball gowns, you won't expect us to fit in just one room.

Napatingin ako sa cellphone ko. I hope Tyler will come,if not I will hate him to death.

"Miss Xiah, you're so pretty." The gay praisef my beautiful face. Charot

I heard he's a famous make-up artist and he's the make-up artist of some famous models here in Philippines, well he's good.He also told me how lucky he is to have me as his client.

Pagkatapos niya akong ayusan ay ipinasuot na niya sa akin ang gown na ipinagawa ng mga magulang ko or should I say, ng mommy ko.

It is a long gold off-shoulder gown with diamonds in it and all I can say is, it's so freaking nice. Oh gosh this is the gown I've seen online and it's design was inspired to the gown of the famous model in the country where she attended an event, well I don't know what event it is, and it went viral that's why it's so damn perfect. The gown really screams perfection.

My Mom and Dad enters the room. I smiled at them through the mirror.

"Baby"My Mom called me. They're still babying me.

My stylist bowed at me,to my mom and dad and immediately went outside.

"You've grown up kind and beautiful"Dad said and smile."Just like your Mother"He added and he kissed my mom.

You know what? I am so lucky to have this beautiful and awesome family. Even if they are so busy and don't have enough time for me and my brother, they never missed one of the special events of our lives, and it's enough for us. Because, we're celebrating it together. It's more than enough.

"Thanks Dad."I thanked Dad and kissed him on his cheeks. When I turned my gaze to my Mom, she's already teary eyed. What a cry mommy."Mom why are you crying? Aren't you happy for my special day?"I asked her.

"No,I am happy more than you think,maybe I am the happiest Mother right now ,I just felt emotional seeing you wearing a gown to celebrate her eighteenth birthday,napapaisip ako sa dating Xiah namin,the cute one not the beautiful one right now. I love you Baby" She said and kissed me on my cheeks and forehead and Dad also kissed me.Pinipigilan ko lang ang luha ko dahil hindi ko kayang masira ang make up ko, so hindi pala ako maganda dati? Cute lang? Unacceptable.

"Happiest Birthday to you my Xiah. Your man must be waiting for you downstairs.Now prepare yourself baby, the party will start in a couple of minutes. Daddy Loves you so much. " He said before escorting my mom to leave the room.

'My Man? Who's that man my dad pointing?' Psh!

When I heard my name, Lumabas na ako sa kwarto at pumwesto na sa pinakataas ng hagdan.I can see everything and everyone from here, people who are here and what is the theme of the party.